• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a shoplifting incident at 6 p.m. Friday from a store in the 1500 block of Military Road. Ikea Hayes, 21, 1114 17th St., was charged with petit larceny after a store security employee told police she observed the woman place several clothing items inside a large blue and green purse and bypass all payment checkpoints. The items were valued at $273.72.
• CONTEMPT: Police are investigating a report of a man breaking an order of protection at 7:55 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of LaSalle Avenue. The victim, a 15-year-old woman, told police she was walking when a black truck with tinted windows pulled up and, with a window rolled down, a 33-year-old Falls man displayed a gun and said, "Kill yourself or imma do it for you." The victim told police the man was order to stay away by restraining order after she was allegedly raped by him in October 2013. Police said an investigation is ongoing.
• LARCENY: Eric R. Kolpack, 27, of Oliver Street, was charged at 2 p.m. Friday with attempted petit larceny. Police said he tried stealing $216.34 in groceries from Tops supermarket, 301 Meadow Drive. He is being held in lieu of $500 bail.
• DWI: Melody A. King, 61, of Seventh Avenue, was charged with DWI, failure to keep right and no signal after a traffic stop on her street at 10:27 p.m. Friday. Her blood alcohol content was 0.11 percent following a breath test. She is being held in lieu of $250 bail.
City of Tonawanda
• DWI: Christopher Grigg, 44, of Fairmont Avenue, North Tonawanda, was charged at 1:04 a.m. Saturday with aggravated DWI, making in improper left turn and failure to signal following a traffic stop at Delaware and Broad streets. His blood alcohol content was measured at 0.18 percent following a breath test, police reports said. He was held for court.
LARCENY: Brian Crouse, 40, of Roswell Avenue, Buffalo, was charged at 5:24 p.m. Friday with grand larceny and petit larceny. He wa held for court.