* BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported burglary which occurred between 3:30 and 4 p.m. Friday at a residence in the 4600 block of Hyde Park Boulevard. The victim, a 25-year-old woman, told officers someone entered her residence and took both a subwoofer and amplifier from inside. She said whoever did it entered through an open door. The property was valued at $800 total.
* THEFT: Police are investigating a theft from a vehicle which occurred between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m. Friday from a parking lot in the first block of West Rainbow Boulevard. The victim, a 43-year-old Warwick, R.I. woman, told officers someone broke into her vehicle and took her purse, a DVD player and four DVDs. The property was valued at $360 total.
* THEFT: Police are investigating a reported shoplifting incident which occurred at 9:09 p.m. Friday at a general store in the 2100 block of Hyde Park Boulevard. An employee told officers a black male entered the store, unzipped a jacket and began walking around. When he left the store, the employee said there was a large bulge at the side of his jacket. When confronted, the employee said the man fled on foot west in an alley. The employee said it was unclear what items were taken.
* ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a report of an unwanted person at a residence which was received at 1:35 a.m. Saturday from a party in the 1300 block of 17th Street. Robert Carson, 35, 2413 Orleans Ave., was charged with false personation and restricted use of alcohol after several people at a residence told police he was on their porch knocking on the door repeatedly. When questioned, Carson allegedly told police his last name began with a K but failed to present identification. When police asked for a social security number, he reportedly provided false numbers. When questioned again, he maintained his name began with a K, but a search in the system of similar names reportedly revealed the name was incorrect, the birthdate he’d provided was incorrect and a warrant was outstanding from the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office for failing to pay a fine.
* ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a reported fight between 4:30 and 4:45 a.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Whitney Avenue. Kasarah Beal, 23, 2223 Whitney Ave., was charged with third-degree assault following an alleged altercation with her roommate, a 22-year-old woman. The victim told police she’d had a disagreement with Beal earlier in the night at a casino and returned home. Beal reportedly returned and the argument continued, culminating with the victim allegedly grabbing Beal’s suitcase and telling her to leave the residence. Beal allegedly struck and kicked the victim, causing a bloody nose.