• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1400 block of College Avenue. An employee of a business told officers that sometime between 10:30 a.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. Monday, someone broke into the main office and a garage by prying off door handles. The employee said the main office was ransacked and a quantity of cash was taken. Three cell phones were also taken from the office. In the garage, the driver's side window on a work van was smashed and a radio and two speakers were taken from the vehicle.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into an incident at a restaurant in the 7300 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. Two employees of the restaurant told police that three suspects, a man and two women, came into the dining area at 1:41 p.m. Wednesday and ordered buffet lunches. After eating, the three suspects left the restaurant without paying their bill of $27.51. The employees followed the suspects into a parking lot and were nearly hit as the suspects drove away in a gray Chrysler Pacifica.
• ARREST: A Falls teen was arrested after he stole prescription pills and cash from a relative living in the 1500 block of Linwood Avenue. K-Shawn Lamond Sistrunk, 18, 1545 Beech Ave., was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
• ARREST: A Falls teen was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1000 block of Portage Road at 10:06 p.m. Wednesday. Justin M. Quarantillo, 18, 2205 Ferry Ave. Apt. 2, was charged with petit larceny. Quarantillo is accused of taking more than $73 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• LARCENY: A Meyer Road woman told Niagara County Sheriff's deputies Thursday an unknown person took $10 in change from two of her unlocked vehicles. A report was filed.
• POSSESSION: Eric R. Kolpack, 27, of Oliver Street, turned himself in on a warrant and was charged at 8:40 a.m. Thursday with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was released for court.
• WARRANT: Victor H. Travis, 29, of Linwood Avenue, Niagara Falls, turned himself in on a warrant and was charged at 12:22 p.m. Thursday for petit larceny. He was held for court.