• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 400 block of 26th Street. A 32-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11:45 a.m. and 4 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into her home by unknown means. The victim said a 50-inch TV, a 32-inch TV, a wireless router and some cash was taken.
• INCIDENT: Officers are looking into an apparent shooting incident in the 2400 block of Monroe Avenue. Police responded to a call there at 9:34 p.m. Wednesday and a 49-year-old man showed them what appeared to be a bullet hole in his front window. The bullet appeared to have passed through the double pane window and the curtains behind it. Officers were unable to locate a slug or bullet fragments inside the home. No one was injured.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 7200 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. Kaitlin Marie Deehring, 24, 2559 Niagara Road, lower, was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $58 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• POSSESSION: Kenneth M. Williams, 29, 1167 Haeberle St., Niagara Falls, was charged at 11:51 a.m. Thursday with third- and fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third- and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He is being held in lieu of $2,000 bail.
• STALKING: The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office has requested a warrant for the arrest of a Town of Wilson man for stalking. According to the report, the man has sent text messages to a victim saying he is watching and following her. The suspect currently has a warrant for his arrest out of the Town of Wilson for a previous incident regarding the victim and her neighbor.