• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft form the 500 block of Ninth Street. A 53-year-old man told police that sometime between 9:30 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Saturday, someone entered his backyard and took 10 bundles of shingles. The shingles were valued at $1,200.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a car break-in in the 2200 block of Falls Street. A 33-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11:30 and 11:35 p.m. Friday, someone broke into her 2011 Dodge Avenger by breaking both the front and rear passenger side windows. The victim said her purse and an iPhone were taken from the vehicle.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from a store in the 8400 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. A store manager told police that three men walked in at 8:30 p.m. Friday and each one picked up an air conditioning unit and then walked out of the store with the unit and without paying for them. The suspects were last seen driving away, north on Military Road in a tan Buick. The entire theft was captured on video by store security cameras.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 400 block of Eighth Street. A 71-year-old man told officers that sometime between midnight Tuesday and 1:30 p.m. Friday, someone broke into his vacant property by pushing in a basement window. The victim said a quantity of copper pipe was taken from the building.
• DWI: Cynthia A. Kunkel, 42, 92 W. Woodside Ave., Buffalo, was charged with aggravated DWI (BAC more than 0.18 percent), driving under th espied limit, DWI failure to kep right, moving from a lane unsafely, refusal of a breath test about 11:45 p.m. Friday, according to sheriff's deputies. A deputy on patrol on Ridge Road spotted Kunkel drive over the center line three times while driving 44 mph in a 55-mph zone. After being stopped, she failed field sobriety tests and was charged. After initially refusing to take a breath test, deputies said Kunkel told them, "I'm not drunk, I'm just tired. I want to take the breath test." Her blood alcohol content was measured at 0.18 percent on a Datamaster instrument. The deputy said Kunkel's record showed she had been convicted of DWI on Aug. 27, 2004.