• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on a drunken driving charge after a traffic stop in the 2300 block of 14th Street at 7:48 p.m. Sunday. Arisco Hales Jr., 83, 2315 14th St., was charged with felony driving while intoxicated.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a car break-in in the 3000 block of FallS Street. A 25-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 12:30 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday someone broke into her 2013 Chevy Cruze by smashing the driver's-side window. The victim said a an iPod Touch was taken from the vehicle.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a pair of car break-ins in the 2500 block of Falls Street. A 26-year-old man told police that sometime between 10 p.m. Saturday and 10:30 a.m. Sunday, someone broke in to two vehicles he owns by smashing the driver's-side windows. The victim said $4 in change was taken from the two vehicles.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a van break-in in the 100 block of Main Street. A 46-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 5 and 6:20 p.m. Sunday, someone broke into her 2009 Lexus GX470 by smashing the rear passenger-side window. The victim said her purse and its contents were taken from the vehicle.
Town of Lockport
• GRAND LARCENY: Tammy A. Elliott, 42, of Depew, was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny and second-degree identity theft Monday after an investigation by the Niagara County Sheriff's Office Criminal Division. Elliott is accused of making three unauthorized withdrawals from the Niagara County Jail inmate account system. Elliott is due in Lockport Town Court on Thursday.
• DWI: Scott A. Tubo, 50, of Lockport, was charged with driving while intoxicated at 10:56 p.m. June 21 in the 3100 block of Ridge Road. According to New York State Police, Tubo was released to a third party.
• POSSESSION: Jeffrey M. Jensen, 24, of Lockport, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, driving while using a mobile phone, following too close and a seatbelt violation after a 1:13 p.m. June 22 traffic stop on Upper Mountain Road. Jensen received a court appearance ticket, according to New York State Police.