• ASSAULT: Police are investigating a reported assault of a woman at 2 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of LaSalle Avenue. The victim, a 57-year-old woman, said she was knocked to the floor three times during an argument with a 53-year-old man, suffering abrasions and pain in her left knee. Police said the suspect, who was identified, was not at the scene and further information was unavailable at Gazette deadline.
• CHARGED: Michael D. Hubbard, 23, 6743 NIagara Falls Blvd., NIagara Falls, was charged with trespass and illegal parking about 9:45 a.m. Sunday, according to the sheriff's office. A deputy on patrol in the area of Liberty Drive said he came across Hubbard's car parked right next to a no parking sign. The deputy found Hubbard who said he'd been fishing in the area and had no idea he couldn't be there. The deputy then pointed out the sign next to Hubbard's car and charged him.
• THEFT: Sheriff's deputies were called to Niagara Road for a report of a stolen truck from a farm. A tan 2000 GMC Sierra was taken sometime Thursday night. It had a hydraulic pump attached to its front.
• DWI: Brian S. Hamilton, 33, 143 Danbury Drive, Cheektowaga, was charged with DWI and speeding about 8:45 p.m. Saturday, according to the sheriff's office. Deputies running radar on Cambria-Wilson Road clocked Hamilton at 84 mph in the 55 mph zone. After being stopped, Hamilton appeared intoxicated and failed field sobriety tests. A breath test determined his blood alcohol content to be 0.12 percent.
Town of Lockport
VANDALISM: A representative of Oak Run Golf Course reported damage was done to the ignition on a golf cart some time between 6 p.m. May 30 and 12:30 p.m. May 31. It appears an object was put into the ignition and pried on until the ignition broke, according to the sheriff's office. The damage estimate is $150. The business reportedly has an ongoing issue with acts of vandalism occurring during overnight hours.
• CHARGED: Shanice L. Livingston, 22, 1000 Walden Ave., Buffalo, was charged with a prison contraband charge and illegal possession of marijuana about 10 p.m. Saturday at the Niagara County Jail. Sheriff's deputies said three baggies of marijuana were found on Livingston during a search, following her transport to the jail from the Town of Niagara.