• CHARGED: A pair of Sanborn teens, age 17 and 16, were charged with trespassing, operating on railroad tracks and unlawful possession of marijuana about 11 a.m. Thursday, according to a Niagara County Sheriff's Office report made available on Wednesday. Called to the area of Walmore Road, near Cory Drive for a report of an ATV riding on the railroad tracks, deputies found the teens being detained by Lewiston police. The teens were also found to a baggie containing marijuana. The 2003 Kawasaki ATV was towed from the scene as it was unregistered and uninsured.
• BURGLARY: A backhoe was found damaged on the property of a lawn care business on Shawnee Road on Tuesday. Two large rocks were found in the cab of the backhoe and windows had been smashed out, causing about $2,100 damage. The damage had occurred sometime since Saturday.
• BURGLARY: A Wildwing Drive woman awoke Tuesday morning to find the home's garage door open and a flatscreen TV and a 2011 Chevy Silverado pickup gone. The woman said the keys are always left in the unlocked pickup. The garage door opener was also in the truck. The estimated loss is $21,000.
• INCIDENT: A deputy on patrol Wednesday found an unoccupied vehicle in the Arrowhead subdivision in the town, parked on Arrowhead Drive. A DMV check showed the registration had expired on June 9. The registered owner was contacted. He said his son drives the vehicle and wasn't sure where he was. The deputy also could not contact the son. The vehicle was towed from the area.
• STOLEN VEHICLE: A Tonawanda Creek road resident reported Tuesday that a 2008 Honda dirt bike had been taken from an attached garage. The resident thought someone had climbed through a window into the garage but a deputy checked it out and it did not appear that entry was made there. The resident said it was possible the overhead garage door had been open throughout the night.