• ARREST: A Buffalo woman was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 2700 block of Buffalo Avenue at 2:40 p.m. Tuesday. Davida Yvonne Johnson, 36, 99 Henrietta Ave., was charged with driving while intoxicated, unlicensed driver, aggravated unlicensed driver and fourth-degree grand larceny.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a theft from a vending machine at the Seneca Niagara Casino. A casino security officer told police that sometime between July 11 and 6 a.m. Wednesday someone was able to melt a hole in the plastic window of a vending machine and then drop prizes contained in the machine into a dispensing area. The casino officer said an iPad mini, a Kindle Fire HD tablet, a Garmin GPS system and a Nintendo 3DS were taken from the machine. Surveillance cameras in the casino were being reviewed for evidence of the crime.
City of Tonawanda
• TRESPASSING: Daniel W. Doty, 25, of Townline Road, Barker, was charged Wednesday with trespassing. He was held until sober.
• MISCHIEF: Chance H. Copeland, 20, of Niagara Falls Boulevard, was charged Thursday with fourth-degree criminal mischief. Copeland was held for court.
Town of Lockport
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A custodian at George Southard Elementary School reported that the lids to garbage cans outside of the school were missing at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, the Niagara County Sheriff's Office said. The lids were located on the roof of the school with cracks in them. The custodian reviewed surveillance footage but was unable to view the incident. More patrols would be made in the area, the Sheriff's Office said.