• INCIDENT: Police are investigating an incident at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Casino security advised police that they had received a counterfeit $100 bill. It's not known when the casino got the fake bill or where it came from.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 3:32 p.m. Thursday. A 32-year-old woman told police she believed that she left her a wallet in a shopping cart and someone took it. Security cameras captured the crime and show a female suspect taking the wallet, which contained credit cards and other personal documents.
• SHOOTING: Police are investigating a shooting in the 700 block of Eighth Street. Multiple witnesses told officers they heard at least two gunshots in the area around 12:31 a.m. Friday. A witness said they saw two teenage males fire shots at a white car that then sped away from the area.
• POSSESSION: Julie A. Daniels, 32, of 61st Street, was charged at 9:49 p.m. Thursday with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and unlawful possession of marijuana. She was held for court.
• RESISTING: James A. Laski, 31, of Pine Street, Lockport, was charged at 2:06 a.m. Friday on Schenck Street with resisting arrest, second-degree harassment and obstruction of goverment administration. He was held for court.