• THEFT: A shopper at a store on the 1500 block of Military Road told police that someone entered his unlocked car and took a $544 money order that had been in his wallet.
• THEFT: Two vans on the 600 block of 61st Street were broken into overnight Sunday. In one instance a window was smashed but nothing was taken. In the other break-in, a door lock was removed and $3,100 in tools were taken.
• INCIDENT: Falls police were called to a Greenview Terrace residence where a resident reported their car was damaged overnight. The resident said he got into an argument with someone at their house Saturday night and made them leave. A neighbor informed him one of the people had beat on his car with a snow plow marker, causing about $225.
• DWI: Jeffrey M. Plache, 42, 866 Swann Road, Youngstown, was charged at 3:48 a.m. Saturday with driving while intoxicated after a deputy saw a car crossing the center line and into the lane of oncoming traffic multiple times on Braley Road. Plache, the driver, said he was heading to Newfane. The deputy noticed signs of intoxication and Plache admitted to drinking two beers along with taking medications such as hydrocodone, the report said. He refused alcosensor and chemical trests to determine his lood alcohol content.
Town of Lockport
• DWI: Joe W. Clay, 54, 417 Ninth St., Niagara Falls, was charged at 10:20 p.m. Friday with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over on Robinson Road for a light violation on his vehicle. While speaking with Clay, the deputy noticed signs of intoxication. Clay failed field sobriety tests and a chemical test revelaed his blood alcohol content to be 0.09 percent.