• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 700 block of Builders Way at 9:30 a.m. Monday. Raymond Calvin Wolbert, 58, 569 Third St. Apt. 1, was charged with petit larceny. Wolbert is accused of taking more than $173 worth of tools without paying for them.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from the 300 block of Third Street. A 36-year-old man told police that sometime between 3 and 7:50 a.m. Tuesday, someone took an ATV and gas powered generator from the back of his pick-up truck.
• ARREST: A man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 800 block of Portage Road at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday. Adam A Masaed, 24, no permanent address, was charged with petit larceny. He is accused of taking a sweatshirt, valued at $100, without paying for it.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drugged driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the area of Walnut Avenue and Hyde Park Boulevard at 7:28 p.m. Tuesday. Charles Ray Armeli, 22, 640 Ashland Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, failure to keep right and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a truck break-in in the 1000 block of 15th Street. A 60-year-old man told officers that sometime between 7 and 11 p.m. Saturday, someone broke into his 1997 Chevy pick-up by shattering the back passenger side window. The victim said $200 worth of candy was taken from the vehicle.
• BURGLARY: A Lower Mountain Road man was awoke by an alarm on his shed around 2:45 a.m. Tuesday, the Niagara County Sheriff's Office said. The door to the shed was found open, and the light in the shed was on. The man's 2012 Kawasaki dirt bike was also pushed into the yard. The man's son said a $20 brinks padlock was cut away from the door of the shed. The would-be burglar fled when the alarm sounded, and nothing else was missing on the property. Several footprints were found on trails to the southeast of the home, the Sheriff's Office said. No other evidence was found at the scene.