• THEFT: Officers are looking into a van break-in on Cudaback Avenue. A 31-year-old woman told police that sometime between 10:30 p.m. Wednesday and 6:40 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into her 2002 Ford Suburban by breaking the rear, passenger-side window. The victim said a combination CD/DVD player and GPS system was taken.
• THEFT: Police are investigating an SUV break-in in the 400 block of Ninth Street. A 56-year-old man told officers that sometime between 7 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday. someone broke into his 2000 Lincoln Navigator by smashing the front, passenger-side window. The victim said the vehicle’s stereo system was taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a car break-in in the 1600 block of Ferry Avenue. A 23-year-old woman told police that sometime between 11:30 p.m. Wednesday and 11 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into her 2005 Chrysler 300 by breaking a driver’s side window. The victim said a stereo system, a speaker box and an amplifier were taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2500 block of 29th Street. An agent with the CSX Railroad Security Department told officers that sometime between April 4 and noon Monday, someone forced open the door to a storage shed on his company’s property. The agent said two generators, a large quantity of copper wire and a large number of power tools were taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from the 900 block of Buffalo Avenue. A property owner told police that sometime around 2 p.m. Thursday, a male suspect stole a quantity of scrap metal from an open metal storage container. The metal included sheet metal, copper pipe and cast iron.