• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from a hotel room in the 100 block of Buffalo Avenue. A 54-year-old tourist from Italy told police that sometime between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, he left his room and when he returned he found that his Casio camera was missing.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 600 block of Fourth Street. A 20-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 4 p.m. Friday and 11:42 p.m. Saturday, someone broke onto her apartment by unknown means. The victim said a video game system, a computer and all the food in her refrigerator was taken.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking into a robbery in the 2600 block of Main Street. A 41-year-old woman told police she was walking into a mini-mart, at 11:50 p.m. Saturday, when a man approached her and "grabbed" at her shirt and money she had in her hand. After a struggle, the victim said the suspect was able to take $50 from her.
• THEFT: Falls police are investigating several missing guns from a 58th Street home. An employee of the Niagara County Sheriff's Office said five of seven guns he had at the home as well as a computer, bicycle and rice cooker were taken from the home sometime between Friday and Saturday. There were no signs of forced entry and officers noted the victim is currently going through a divorce and his wife was at the house removing her items on Saturday. In all, a .22-caliber rifle, two shotguns and two muzzle loaders were taken. The victim said they had been under his bed and a dresser in the home. The estimated loss is $2,600.
• THEFT: Sheriff's deputies found a stolen car at near the intersection of Witmer Road and Hyde Park Boulevard about noon on Monday. The owner of the 1998 GMC Jimmy, a LaSalle Avenue woman, had reported it stolen about 8:30 a.m. Monday. Due to damage to the vehicle's ignition, it had to be towed away.