• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a supermarket in the 7200 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard at 6:30 a.m. Thursday. Chelsea Santina Smith, 21, 3029 Birch Ave., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking two 24 ounce cans of Budweiser beer without paying for them.
• ROBBERY: Police are investigating a robbery in the 800 block of Main Street. A 48-year-old man told officers he was returning to his apartment, at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, when he was confronted in a hallway by two male suspects. One of the suspects told the victim to “give me what you got” and then punched him in the face. When the victim fell to the floor, both suspects began to punch and kick him and then one suspect took $70 out of his pants pocket.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 3000 block of Ninth Street at 11:25 a.m. Thursday. Antiwon Jamone Dunmeyer, 32, 445 10th St., was charged with second and third-degree assault, criminal obstruction of breathing, third-degree menacing, second-degree harassment and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 1300 block of Whitney Avenue. A maintenance man told police that sometime between 10 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into his vacant property by unknown means. The victim said 80 feet of copper pipe was taken from the basement of the building.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a supermarket in the 1000 block of Portage Road at 11:42 a.m. Thursday. Donathon L. Alston, 41, 411 Ninth St., was charged with petit larceny. He is accused of taking a tenderloin steak without paying for it.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after an accident in the 1500 block of Pine Avenue at 10:15 p.m. Thursday. Thomas F. Altobello, 57, 516 30th St., was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, unsafe backing and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.