— Niagara Falls
• ASSAULT: Police are investigating an assault which resulted in a man hospitalized at 6 p.m. Thursday. Officers were called to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center's emergency room after a 65-year-old man reported being punched in the face by one of three strangers while walking at the intersection of Memorial Parkway and Niagara Street. He said one of the men hit him on the left side of his face then the three fled the scene.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft from a grocery store in the 7200 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard at 4 a.m. Thursday. A store employee told officers he witnessed two men taking soda from a display near the main entrance, load it into a green vehicle and drive away. Store management estimated the soda to cost about $240, according to reports.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a traffic stop in the 600 block of Niagara Street at 2:25 a.m. Thursday. Andrew Raymond, 25, 1021 15th St., was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI speeding and driving without headlights after patrol witnessed him driving south on Third Street by a nightclub. He reportedly didn't have his headlights on and instead was flashing his hazard lights. When officers stopped the driver, he told them he didn't realize his mistake and couldn't turn the hazards off. Asked to perform field sobriety tests, he failed several and recorded a 0.20 percent blood alcohol content in a breath test.
• STOLEN VEHICLE: Police are investigating a stolen vehicle from a residence in the 2700 block of LaSalle Avenue between 7 p.m. Wednesday and 2:15 a.m. Thursday. The victim, a 40-year-old woman, said she went to bed and her boyfriend and his friend were playing video games. When she woke up, the two of them were gone, as was her vehicle. She said she gave no one permission to use it.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a vehicle chase at 9 p.m. Wednesday. Erika Crockett, 21, 2202 Weston Ave., was charged with obstruction of justice, failing to yield to a police vehicle, speeding, running a red light and other traffic violations after she was spotted driving faster than the speed limit and running a red light on Portage Road. Officers allege she didn't stop despite signaling her with emergency lights and tried to make sharp turns without signaling to avoid being pulled over. She eventually stopped her vehicle on 15th Street and Pierce Avenue.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested following a traffic stop on Porter Road at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday. Barry Hollis, 34, 32 Expressway Village, was charged with reckless driving, speeding and other traffic violations after officers allege he was driving erratically.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft in the 3300 block of Hyde Park Boulevard which occurred at approximately 11:50 a.m. Wednesday. The victim, a 57-year-old man, told officers men stole about $100 of scrap metal from a pile on his property. He said he saw a gold Hyundai sport utility vehicle parked in front of his house he didn't recognize. Investigating, he saw the men putting the scrap into the vehicle and they drove away.
• ARREST: A Lackawanna woman was arrested after she drove her vehicle onto restricted private property in the 4700 block of Buffalo Avenue at 5:22 a.m. Wednesday. Molly Carr, 45, 119 E. Minor Ave., Lackawanna, was charged with third-degree trespass, driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance after security for a company reported she had driven onto private property, driven in circles, driven back out the gate and then back in again. Carr reportedly was listening to loud music in the vehicle and wouldn't acknowledge security when the guard tried to make contact with her. After she was arrested, police report finding several prescription drugs on her and she told officers she'd had a few drinks at the casino.