• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after he was stopped for having an open container of beer in public. Arvin Christian, 53, 2241 Lockpost St., was charged with restricted use of alcohol in public. Police said Christian was drinking from a bottle of Molson Ice as he was walking in the area of 18th Street and Linwood Avenue at 3:20 p.m. Sunday.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into a fight in the 1700 block of Willow Avenue. Police said when they arrived at 3:22 a.m. Sunday they found a 24-year-old man on the ground and unconscious. They also saw a number of people running from the scene. One suspect was apprehended in the 1500 block alley between Willow and Pierce avenues. The victim was taken to the Erie County Medical Center for treatment of undisclosed injuries.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1700 block of Pierce Avenue. A 57-year-old man told officers that sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday someone broke into his business by breaking a window. The victim said a TV was taken.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking into a robbery in the 400 block of 24th Street. A 23-year-old man told police he was trying to buy drugs at 7:30 p.m. Sunday when he was attacked by three men. The victim said the suspects dragged him into the basement of a home, where they punched and kicked him and then took more than $500 and his driver's license. The victim's car was also taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1800 block of Niagara Street. A 55-year-old man told officers that sometime between 7 p.m. Sunday and 12:37 a.m. Monday someone broke into his home by kicking in a rear door. The victim said a computer, some cash, some personal papers and a backpack were taken.