— Niagara Falls
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported burglary in the 1600 block of Linwood Avenue at 10:22 p.m. Friday. The victim, a 28-year-old woman, told officers someone forced open her rear window and took her television, Playstation 3 and $3,000 worth of jewelry. She provided a possible suspect but no further information was available.
• BURGLARY: Officers are investigating a reported burglary in the 1000 block of Niagara Avenue at 9:58 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 27-year-old woman, told police her television, Nintendo Wii video game system and five games were all taken from inside her home. Police said there was no further evidence at the scene.
• ARREST: A Niagara Falls man was arrested early Friday morning after police responded to a burglary alarm in the 800 block of Portage Road. Michael Stewart, 45, 1124 Niagara Ave., was charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of justice after he led officers on a short foot chase from the scene to the 900 block of Cedar Avenue.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft from a convenience store in the 2300 block of Hyde Park Boulevard at 8 a.m. Friday. The store manager informed officers when she arrived in the morning, there was a row of cigarettes missing. She reviewed security footage from the night before and witnessed a known male enter the store and steal about 12 packages of cigarettes while the night manager was in the back room. She provided police with the man's identity, a suspect in multiple thefts from the company, and was working on turning over surveillance footage.
• ARREST: A North Tonawanda man was arrested after an indecent situation at a restaurant in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Thomas Britt, 39, 523 Euclid Ave., North Tonawanda, was charged with public lewdness and criminal trespass after he exposed himself to the business's patrons. The manager told officers Britt entered the bathroom after urinating on himself at the bar, then left the bathroom exposed and shaking his penis. As he was being escorted out, he reportedly punched the manager in the face. He re-entered the restaurant and again tried to punch the manager but was reportedly removed again.