• BURGLARY: A resident on the 2100 block of 10th Street told police that sometime between 8 and 11 p.m. Tuesday someone entered his home through an unlocked window and took several items. Among the items taken were two laptop computers, a camcorder and a blackberry phone. The estimated loss is $700.
• THEFT: A Cedar Avenue resident told police that sometime Wednesday night someone broke a rear window on his ’99 Mitsubishi Eclipse and took a $500 amp and $1,000 in tools. The car was parked in the rear of his residence.
• THEFT: A Michigan Avenue resident told police that sometime between 1 and 2 p.m. Wednesday someone smashed a window out of his ’12 Ford Focus and took a laptop case which contained an extension cord and laptop power strip. The estimated loss is $30.
• DWI: David M. Inchiosa, 38, 1029 Oliver Street, front, was charged at 12:46 a.m. Thursday with DWI and first-degree and second-degree aggravated unauthorized operation of a vehicle. He was stopped on his motorcycle on Vandervoort Street and is being held in lieu of $750 bail. His blood alcohol content was not available.
• LARCENY: Jason R. Pinney, 32, 209 Walck Road, was charged at 3:52 p.m. Wednesday with petit larceny. He was released on his own recognizance.