• THEFT: Police are investigating a truck break-in in the 7200 block of Stephenson Avenue. A 46-year-old man told officers that sometime between 8 p.m. Friday and 4 p.m. Saturday someone entered his unlocked 2010 Toyota Tacoma pickup. The victim said two nail guns and an Intoxilator were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a domestic incident in the 1600 block of Niagara Street at 6:40 p.m. Monday. Estella Marie Green, 45, 554 Seventh St., Apt. 2, was charged with second-degree criminal contempt.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking for a suspect in the robbery of a convenience store in the 1500 block of 18th Street. A cashier told police that a man entered the store at 9:21 p.m. Monday, brandishing a silver handgun. The victim said the suspect approached the front counter of the store and demanded money from the cash register. The cashier gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash in a plastic bag and the gunman fled the store, going south.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving charges after a traffic stop in the 3000 block of McKoon Avenue at 5:35 p.m. Saturday. Jimmie L. Palmer, 58, 3721 DeVeaux St., was charged with driving while intoxicated and failure to keep right.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 400 block of 27th Street. A 27-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. Saturday someone broke into her apartment by unknown means. The victim said a 47-inch flat screen TV was taken.
• BURGLARY: Scott M. Goodman, 36, 5785 Townline Road, Cambria was charged with second-degree burglary and petty larceny Monday. According to the report, Goodman had a neighbor's prescription for hydrocodone filled at a pharmacy without permission and took some of the pills out of the bottle. The 41 pills in the prescription bottle were secured in a Niagara County Sheriff's Office evidence locker.