• ABANDONED VEHICLE: Police had a reportedly abandoned vehicle towed after it was left for several days in the 500 block of 22nd Street. Police said between 3:30 a.m. Saturday and 12:08 p.m. Monday, a moving van was parked in the street in front of a residence. Residents complained about the truck, saying it was not moved for more than two weeks. Police ticketed the vehicle twice for breaking the city's overnight parking ban before having a tow truck called, according to reports.
City of Tonawanda
• DWI: Jonathan P. Bell, 26, Falconer Street, North Tonawanda, was charged at 1:43 a.m. Saturday with DWI, speeding and operating a motor vehicle without insurance. Police said he was pulled over for speeding on the Twin City Highway. His blood alcohol content was measured at 0.12 and he was held for court.
• DWI: Robert W. Barker, 49, Dysinger Road, Lockport, was charged at 4:15 a.m. Sunday on Main Street with DWI, improper right turn and driving left of pavement markers. His blood alcohol content was measured at 0.13 and he was held for court.
• CHASE: Richard D. Brady, 33, Cayuga Drive, Niagara Falls, was charged at 3:02 a.m. Saturday on Williams Street with criminal possession of stolen property, reckless driving, unlawful fleeing of police officer in a motor vehicle, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, obstructing governmental administration and four vehicle violation charges. Police said Brady tried to allude officers and pulled into a Broughton Street driveway, damaged a vehicle in an apartment complex and fled on foot. He was pursued and arrested on Williams Street, telling police that he fled because of an outstanding parole violation.
• DWI: Nicholas J. Gaglia, 37, 1660 Eddy Drive, was charged at 9:54 p.m. Sunday on Esther Street with DWI and criminal possession of a weapon.