Niagara Gazette — But it is way too soon to celebrate; there is so much more to do together, for starters:
• Re-engineering our entire international travel and local ground transportation infrastructure.
• Figuring out what might be the best way to help NFR refine and move their vision ahead.
• Finding a way to complete the demolition of dangerous structures in the city.
• Recycling and utilizing vacant but viable buildings in and around the downtown core.
• Re-energizing institutions like the Niagara Community Center to help train a new technical/vocational workforce.
• Encouraging local entrepreneurship that can participate in what will inevitably become a bustling tourist industry again.
• Taking full advantage of our history and heritage as an internationally important center for human rights and energy development.
• Collaborating with our adjacent communities to develop world class all-season recreational facilities.
• Encouraging our abundant educational institutions to work together to develop the region as a planetary learning consortium.
• Developing a plan for the creation of a world class public art and performing arts and cultural center capable of hosting the world’s finest.
We’ve got work to do; let’s quit the squabbling and get BUSY building a better barrel!Contact Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org