- Night & Day
- SEAsonings warms things up at Aquarium of Niagara Had enough slipping and sliding, sneezing and freezing? No need for cold medicine, just drop by the Aquarium of Niagara from 6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. It's time for our annual winter fundraiser, SEAsonings - The Original Taste of Niagara.
- CALLERI: '300' sequel and 'Omar' light up area screens this week The motion picture awards seasons is officially over. You may now relax and move about the cabin, or rather, your favorite movie theater. A couple of new films, "300: Rise Of An Empire" and "Omar," are seeking your attention.
- CALLERI: One sure thing, and a tough best picture race highlight Oscars Last August, in this newspaper, I essentially gave the 2014 Academy Award for best actress to Cate Blanchett for her extraordinary performance as the delusional, self-absorbed Jasmine French in Woody Allen's exceptional "Blue Jasmine."
- The Straits team with BPO to rock Buffalo Dire Straits ranks amongst the bestselling artists of all time, all six of their studio albums achieved Platinum status or better in the UK and Gold status or better in the U.S.
- JENNINGS: Many musical acts to choose from this week There is no shortage of great shows this weekend, including three tribute bands, a legendary southern rock band, a great blues band and a pioneer from the psychedelic rock era.
- The Stooges are back at the Riviera Theatre Saturday's Stoogefest at the Riviera Theatre, offering seven or so episodes featuring the Three Stooges and enough raffles, door prizes and comedy to keep the faithful -- typically clad in Stooge regalia -- laughing all night, is in its third year as a winter event.
Ale is well at the NACC's Art of Beer on Thursday
Tom McCormick saw the Niagara Arts and Cultural Center for the first time on Tuesday, in preparation for his restaurant's participation in Thursday's Art of Beer fundraiser.
Justin Timberlake apologizes to Buffalo fans for postponing show
Justin Timberlake wants to let Buffalo know he's sorry for postponing a concert there.
- Kenan gallery hosting Amy Greenan exhibit A solo exhibition by artist Amy Greenan -- "Greenan@Kenan" opens with an artist reception on Sunday at the Kenan Center in Lockport.
- JENNINGS: From Winter Dance Party to Justin Timberlake After a hot Valentineâ€™s Day weekend of shows, things are cooling down a bit this weekend. There are a couple of interesting choices well worth checking out including a tribute to one of the hottest tours of the 1950s and a visit from one of the hottest artists in recent years.
- More Night & Day Headlines