- Night & Day
Rapids Theatre's St. Patrick's Day party rescheduled
The Rapids Theatre St. Practice Day Party featuring The Fighting Jamesons and Rock Radio 103.3 The Edge has been rescheduled for Sunday, May 18, due to inclement weather.
- 'Shrek the Musical' on stage at Lockport's Palace Theatre The Historic Palace Theatre and Curtain Up Productions is presenting "Shrek the Musical" at the Palace, 2 East Ave. beginning this weekend.
- CALLERI: Off-beat 'Chemistry' and study of Vermeer prove small movies are alive and well A theater is reborn and a visionary artist is given new life.
- Local movie "Boys 2 Men" premieres to great public response When Niagara Falls musician Torez Lamar approached local filmmaker Orundi Colvin about making a music video, neither had any idea that they would end up selling out two theater showings with the result.
- JENNINGS: Willie Nile, Blues Brothers Revue highlight week The artists keep flowing into the area and this weekend there are more than enough solid offerings to satisfy various musical tastes.
- Cocktail Festival returns with two-day run in Lewiston More than 10 restaurants, bars and retailers will join together to encourage patrons to "Quench their thirst for History" at the second annual "Lewiston Cocktail Festival."
- SEAsonings warms things up at Aquarium of Niagara Had enough slipping and sliding, sneezing and freezing? No need for cold medicine, just drop by the Aquarium of Niagara from 6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday. It's time for our annual winter fundraiser, SEAsonings - The Original Taste of Niagara.
- CALLERI: '300' sequel and 'Omar' light up area screens this week The motion picture awards seasons is officially over. You may now relax and move about the cabin, or rather, your favorite movie theater. A couple of new films, "300: Rise Of An Empire" and "Omar," are seeking your attention.
- CALLERI: One sure thing, and a tough best picture race highlight Oscars Last August, in this newspaper, I essentially gave the 2014 Academy Award for best actress to Cate Blanchett for her extraordinary performance as the delusional, self-absorbed Jasmine French in Woody Allen's exceptional "Blue Jasmine."
- The Straits team with BPO to rock Buffalo Dire Straits ranks amongst the bestselling artists of all time, all six of their studio albums achieved Platinum status or better in the UK and Gold status or better in the U.S.
- More Night & Day Headlines
- Rapids Theatre's St. Patrick's Day party rescheduled