- Night & Day
Leading 'Summer Rush,' John Mellencamp coming to casino on July 3
The fireworks in the Falls start a little this year as Seneca Niagara Casino revealed Monday that John Mellencamp will be performing at the Seneca Niagara Events Center on July 3.
Chris Tedesco making music of his own
Chris Tedesco, cousin of acclaimed Niagara Falls musician Tommy Tedesco -- a local legend who made a name for himself in the sound studios of Los Angeles in the 70s and 80s -- has walked a similar musical path.
- JENNINGS: Chieftains kick off St. Patrick's Day weekend We are less than two weeks from Artpark's unveiling of their Tuesday and Wednesday headliners, and there is little doubt they will continue to get bigger and better. While you are waiting to make your summer concert plans, there are a ton of fantastic shows coming this weekend, covering many genres.
- Penguin Days photo contest back at the Aquarium of Niagara The Aquarium of Niagara is celebrating the 23rd annual Penguin Days March with a penguin photography contest.
Rapids Theatre's St. Patrick's Day party rescheduled
The Rapids Theatre St. Practice Day Party featuring The Fighting Jamesons and Rock Radio 103.3 The Edge has been rescheduled for Sunday, May 18, due to inclement weather.
- 'Shrek the Musical' on stage at Lockport's Palace Theatre The Historic Palace Theatre and Curtain Up Productions is presenting "Shrek the Musical" at the Palace, 2 East Ave. beginning this weekend.
- CALLERI: Off-beat 'Chemistry' and study of Vermeer prove small movies are alive and well A theater is reborn and a visionary artist is given new life.
- Local movie "Boys 2 Men" premieres to great public response When Niagara Falls musician Torez Lamar approached local filmmaker Orundi Colvin about making a music video, neither had any idea that they would end up selling out two theater showings with the result.
- JENNINGS: Willie Nile, Blues Brothers Revue highlight week The artists keep flowing into the area and this weekend there are more than enough solid offerings to satisfy various musical tastes.
- Cocktail Festival returns with two-day run in Lewiston More than 10 restaurants, bars and retailers will join together to encourage patrons to "Quench their thirst for History" at the second annual "Lewiston Cocktail Festival."
- More Night & Day Headlines
- Leading 'Summer Rush,' John Mellencamp coming to casino on July 3