- Night & Day
- CALLERI: 'Enemy' has a secret you must never reveal The new psychological thriller "Enemy" does such a superb job of getting inside the lead character's head that the story may well disrupt your own psyche and stay with you long after you've left the theater, certainly much longer than the usual mind-altering movie fare about perceptions run wild.
- Ann Wilson, Heart keep pushing forward This year marks the 40th anniversary of an event that would change rock music forever. In 1974, Nancy Wilson joined her sister Ann to form the nucleus of Heart. Since then, not a decade has passed without Heart emerging on the charts.
Lockport canal concerts canned for 2014
Downtown Lockport will be a lot quieter on Friday nights in 2014 as the Canal Concert Series is taking a one-year hiaitus.
- Ransomville prepares for Night on the Town As Western New York anxiously awaits the arrival of spring, the Ransomville Free Methodist Church is gearing up to celebrate winter's end in high style.
- JENNINGS: Saturday shows highlight weekend music scene Friday marks the first official day of spring, which means that people will start looking towards the summer concert season, and hopefully some warmer weather and smoother roads to go along with it.
CALLERI: 'Grand Budapest Hotel' and Catherine Deneuve are looking to entertain you
A candy-colored fable and a motion picture legend are on the boards at movie theaters this weekend.
Leading 'Summer Rush,' John Mellencamp coming to casino on July 3
The fireworks in the Falls start a little this year as Seneca Niagara Casino revealed Monday that John Mellencamp will be performing at the Seneca Niagara Events Center on July 3.
Chris Tedesco making music of his own
Chris Tedesco, cousin of acclaimed Niagara Falls musician Tommy Tedesco -- a local legend who made a name for himself in the sound studios of Los Angeles in the 70s and 80s -- has walked a similar musical path.
- JENNINGS: Chieftains kick off St. Patrick's Day weekend We are less than two weeks from Artpark's unveiling of their Tuesday and Wednesday headliners, and there is little doubt they will continue to get bigger and better. While you are waiting to make your summer concert plans, there are a ton of fantastic shows coming this weekend, covering many genres.
- Penguin Days photo contest back at the Aquarium of Niagara The Aquarium of Niagara is celebrating the 23rd annual Penguin Days March with a penguin photography contest.
- More Night & Day Headlines