- Night & Day
Justin Timberlake apologizes to Buffalo fans for postponing show
Justin Timberlake wants to let Buffalo know he's sorry for postponing a concert there.
- Kenan gallery hosting Amy Greenan exhibit A solo exhibition by artist Amy Greenan -- "Greenan@Kenan" opens with an artist reception on Sunday at the Kenan Center in Lockport.
- JENNINGS: From Winter Dance Party to Justin Timberlake After a hot Valentineâ€™s Day weekend of shows, things are cooling down a bit this weekend. There are a couple of interesting choices well worth checking out including a tribute to one of the hottest tours of the 1950s and a visit from one of the hottest artists in recent years.
Arctic Monkeys announced for Artpark's Wednesday concert series
English indie rock band the Arctic Monkeys will perform on June 18 as part of the Coors Light Wednesdays concert series in the Outdoor Amphitheater, Artpark officials announced Wednesday.
CALLERI: Be cautious about the film that isn't screened, and two new entries to consider
Most movies roll into theaters on a wave of pre-opening publicity and hype.
Tonawanda man to launch "Failed First Dates" finale online Friday
Just about everyone's got a horror story to tell about a first date gone wrong. Boring conversation? Sure. Horrible food? Absolutely. Running into an ex or a nemesis? Uh huh.
- JENNINGS: Feeling the love with Michael Bolton, The Whispers The weather may not be heating up, but the concert season is almost warm enough to melt some of the snow. This weekend there are plenty of opportunities to get inside and stay warm with your sweetheart, or catch a show with your best friend.
- CALLERI: 'Winter's Tale' is a romance that may not warm your heart The 1983 fantasy novel "Winter's Tale," by Mark Helprin, has a large and loyal following. Akiva Goldsman is a screenwriter who's had some successes: "A Beautiful Mind," and some missteps: "The Da Vinci Code."
- Tim Reynolds steps out of Dave Matthews' shadow for Tralf show with his band TR3 By 1999, Dave Matthews had already released three multi-platinum albums with the Dave Matthews Band, a group that was already selling out major arenas. That same year Matthews released an acoustic performance with guitarist Tim Reynolds entitled "Live at Luther College," recorded three years earlier.
- CALLERI: With "Monuments Men," Clooney delivers exciting, old-fashioned movie entertainment You've surely heard the lament about today's films, or perhaps you've said it yourself: "They don't make them like they used to."
- More Night & Day Headlines
- Justin Timberlake apologizes to Buffalo fans for postponing show