- Night & Day
Megadeth, O.A.R. among Artpark shows announced Monday
Artpark has announced another batch of bands in the First Niagara presents Tuesday in the Park and Coors Light Wednesdays outdoor concert series. The remaining six bands in the Tuesday lineup will be announced on April 28.
- Q&A: The artist who paints for God Lately, when Rev. Rex Stewart isn't leading his congregation, he's busy showcasing the work of his creator. Stewart, pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Youngstown, is sharing his efforts at an exhibit that opened March in the Garden Gallery at the Niagara Arts and cultural center showcasing his oil paintings, pastels, watercolors, as well as his illustrations for a new children's book, and some stone carvings.
- JENNINGS: Tralf comes through on quiet April weekend Artpark and the Erie County Fair have announced a few more shows as the summer concert season starts to come into focus.
- REVIEW: Ellicott Creek Playhouse's 'Damn Yankees' a damn fine time A cruel crusader cloaked in crimson, Cataract City comics connoisseur Paul Bene swoops onto the Ellicott Creek Playhouse stage like a firetruck on hooves, eyes a-gleam beneath prehensile eyebrows in search of souls to extinguish. Win or lose, "Damn Yankees" is his to command.
- CALLERI: A comic book adventure and two foreign films entice moviegoers "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," the latest in the comic book movie derby, joins "The Lunchbox" and "Child's Pose" in the dash for your entertainment attention.
- 'Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat' lights up NFHS A giant student-made golden head is the centerpiece of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," opening today in the Performing Arts Center of Niagara Falls High School, 4455 Porter Rd., Niagara Falls.
CALLERI: 'Enemy' has a secret you must never reveal
The new psychological thriller "Enemy" does such a superb job of getting inside the lead character's head that the story may well disrupt your own psyche and stay with you long after you've left the theater, certainly much longer than the usual mind-altering movie fare about perceptions run wild.
- JENNINGS: 'Sell-outs' dominate the weekend music scene The weekend and the music scene is starting to warm up. Last week, Artpark announced three more shows that will only add to their reputation as the premier live venue in the region.
- Red Green, the man with all the answers, comes to town on Tuesday In Red Green, alter ego of actor Steve Smith, men have found something of a comic confidante, by no means a superhero but a guy with a creative way of coping with life. He builds things, he has friends, he offers advice; he is something of a big brother willing to confide on the topics of what can, has, and will go wrong in a man's life.
Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band part of Artpark's Tuesday series
Artpark announced Wednesday that Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band will be a part of the First Niagara presents Tuesday in the Park concert series on June 24.
- More Night & Day Headlines
- Megadeth, O.A.R. among Artpark shows announced Monday