Hover over films to watch trailers and see what award nominations the films earned.
- Night & Day
Step inside during Lewiston's Tour of Homes
- JENNINGS: December show's are off to a busy start Buffalo will host two of my favorite TV personalities this weekend, a great regional band from Binghamton, and a couple of interesting national acts playing in a club setting. In addition, two music legends will be in the area, one the mysterious and talented singer of the â€œMr. Belvedereâ€� theme song and a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee.
NACC preps for annual Holiday Happenings
A fashion show featuring dresses made from unusual items like gift wrapping and plastic grocery bags, will be one of the highlights of the Holiday Happenings from 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday at the Niagara Arts and Cultural Center, at 1201 Pine Ave., in Niagara Falls.
Down syndrome ambassador, musician to perform Sunday at St. Paul's in Lewiston
Sujeet Desai, a musician with Down syndrome who has been named as an ambassador for those with the disability, will perform a free holiday concert at 4:30 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul’s Church in Lewiston.
- CALLERI: Three movie choices beckon your holiday dollar
- Tis the season on Old Falls Street with several events this week The trees along Old Falls Street will once again have that holiday glow as Christmas festivities are set to begin this week.
- Nickel City Opera presents "Amahl and the Night Visitors" one last time The Nickel City Opera Company's annual production of the Christmas staple "Amahl and the Night Visitors," this weekend at North Tonawanda's Riviera Theatre, is reaching the end of its run.
- Pointer sister sets stage for big Saturday show at Seneca Niagara The Pointer Sisters grew up in Oakland Calif., in the late 1960s, an incredible era for live music. Three sisters, June, Anita and Bonnie Pointer formed a trio in 1969, and released a series of singles that failed to chart.
- JENNINGS: Lupe Fiasco, God's Children highlight weekend shows While you are digesting the rest of your Thanksgiving turkey and recovering from the sleepy side effects tryptophan, you can consider hitting the town this weekend for a show or two. This holiday weekends offerings include a Grammy Award winning rapper, a massive disco dance, a band that thrived during the disco era and a reunion of a popular regional band.
- CALLERI: Judi Dench's new movie shifts gears too often In "Philomena," Judi Dench gives two performances because the movie she's in doesn't seem to know whether it's a drama or a comedy. I wish that directors, screenwriters and producers responsible for this ever-increasing duality would stop. Make the audience cry or make the audience laugh. But cease trying to be all things to all moviegoers.
- More Night & Day Headlines
- Step inside during Lewiston's Tour of Homes