Niagara Gazette — The Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum is offering a new camp for elementary-age children from Monday to Feb. 22 at the museum, 180 Thompson St., North Tonawanda
Crafts, games, stories, supervised activities in the interactive children's learning gallery as well as carrousel rides will also include a different theme each day. In addition, the museum will feature a special promotion as part of the camp. All campers will be entered to win a family four–pack of tickets to "Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music" at Shea’s Performing Arts Center March 6–10. Campers may enter the drawing each day they attend. At the end of the week, a winner will be drawn from both the morning and afternoon sessions of camp. All campers will receive a $3 off coupon for the show, limit one per child.
Youngsters may come once or twice or enjoy a whole week's worth of activities, including:
• MONDAY: President's Day activities
• TUESDAY: Winter themed activities
• WEDNESDAY: Circus activities
• THURSDAY: Black History Month activities
• FRIDAY: Inventors and invention activities The programs are offered from 9 a.m. to noon each day for children in kindergarten to second-grade. Activities for those in grades three to five will take place from 1 to 4 p.m., with parents are welcome to accompany children, or drop them off for the time period appropriate to their age group.
Each session is $10 per child per day. Sign up for the whole week is $45. Carousel Society members receive a discounted rate of $8 per child per day, or $40 for the week.
Reservations and payment are required by Friday. Call 693-1885 or download a registration form from www.carrouselmuseum.org. Enrollment is limited to 20 students per session.
For directions and more information, visit the website or call 693-1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.