- Night & Day
- CALLERI: From Britain with a warning, and a lot of style and talent Two new movies visit frightening aspects of the human condition. Both are from Great Britain, which may tell us something about the nature of creativity there.
3 Doors Down latest Artpark concert announcement
Another addition to the Wednesday concert series at Artpark was announced Monday.
- Intimate Goo Goo Dolls show a real treat for fans There is at least one person who will not be reading this review -- Johnny Rzeznik -- who told an intimate crowd at Seneca Niagara's Bear's Den on Saturday that he is "too neurotic" to read reviews.
- Jon Anderson progresses into solo artist Progressive rock pioneers Yes have undergone a staggering amount of lineup changes over the years, but none had the impact of the two times that vocalist Jon Anderson parted ways with the group, once replaced by Trevor Horn in 1980 and later in 2008 with a sound-alike while Anderson dealt with health issues.
- JENNINGS: Goo Goo Dolls highlight weekend music scene This weekend the Bear's Den offers the best pair of shows in the region, including a rare intimate, acoustic performance from The Goo Goo Dolls.
- Shaw Fest players get their acts together Summer theaters have spring training, too, and the Shaw Festival threw out its first pitch last Friday afternoon.
- CALLERI: Jakarta, Paris, Manhattan, and LA visited when movies are spread across the globe How much time for movie-going do you have? Four new films arrive, and some of you might consider a marathon of sorts, although it's certainly obvious that these movies have their own specific appeal.
Megadeth, O.A.R. among Artpark shows announced Monday
Artpark has announced another batch of bands in the First Niagara presents Tuesday in the Park and Coors Light Wednesdays outdoor concert series. The remaining six bands in the Tuesday lineup will be announced on April 28.
- Q&A: The artist who paints for God Lately, when Rev. Rex Stewart isn't leading his congregation, he's busy showcasing the work of his creator. Stewart, pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Youngstown, is sharing his efforts at an exhibit that opened March in the Garden Gallery at the Niagara Arts and cultural center showcasing his oil paintings, pastels, watercolors, as well as his illustrations for a new children's book, and some stone carvings.
- JENNINGS: Tralf comes through on quiet April weekend Artpark and the Erie County Fair have announced a few more shows as the summer concert season starts to come into focus.
- More Night & Day Headlines