Tickets for the Flaming Lips at Artpark will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
- Night & Day
- JENNINGS: Country a hot ticket as Blake Shelton comes to town The biggest concert news this week is the announcement of the Garth Brooks Chicago residency.
- After 'super busy' two years, Heart's back at Artpark It has been a little over two years since Heart performed at Artpark. The July 24, 2012, show was a sell-out and the band was on fire.
Sammy Hagar takes Artpark crowd on rockin' journey
Sammy Hagar brought his “A Journey Through the History of Rock” tour to Lewiston Tuesday, and it was both a fruitful journey and solid history lesson.
- CALLERI: Alluring science-fiction movie journeys into a fascinating realm
2014 Niagara County Fair sticks with tried-and-true attractions
The 2014 Niagara County Fair will be held Wednesday through Sunday at the county fairgrounds, Lake Avenue.
- Former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony talks Sammy Hagar and fast cars Claudio Zampolli is the person that can be credited with making Tuesday's show at Artpark possible. Billed as "A Journey Through the History of Rock, " the show features what some rock fans may call the better half of Van Halen, or at least the better half of what has been dubbed as "Van Hagar," the temporary marriage of two rock giants of the 1980s that resulted in some amazing music.
- Trio of acts make their triumphant returns They say all good things come in threes so we will be looking at three shows coming to the region this weekend, including a supergroup trio, a band out of Denver and a guy that has Carolina on his mind.
- Temptations set to play Riviera Theatre Even those who are young enough to not have grown up in the Temptations' heyday are still likely to be able to identify one of their hits. Even if they can't say that it was the Temptations who wrote the song, most people know at least some of the words to "My Girl."
- Early tickets for Buffalo Philharmonic concerts now available The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra is offering a chance to lock in your favorite seats to six of the season's highlights.
CALLERI: Two new films highlight the merits of movie stars
In the truly great classic "Sunset Boulevard," the character of Norma Desmond, a faded silent film star, says in reference to her former fame: "I am big, it's the pictures that got small."
- More Night & Day Headlines