- MUSIC: The songs (and paintings) of Ron Hawkins A lot of things have changed since Ron Hawkins was on the stage at Gateway Harbor in North Tonawanda in 2006.
- MUSIC: Wojick set for 'Storytellers' show at NU In a career that’s featured nearly as many bands as years, Bruce Wojick has amassed more than his fair share of stories.
- MUSIC: Wilco comes to Artpark When it’s remarked to Jeff Tweedy while walking backstage at the recent Bonnaroo Music Festival that it’s a shame he won’t have time to catch most of the festival’s other acts, he turns and smiles.
- MUSIC: When superstars die young Jackson’s death, at the young age of 50, got us thinking about the untimely deaths of other stars, as well.
- MUSIC: Michael Jackson’s lyrics tell a hard story In the brief, electric prime of Michael Jackson, millions danced to “Billie Jean,” “Beat It” and other songs so propulsive it almost didn’t matter what they actually said.
- MUSIC: Superjam returns For Western New York blues fans, it’s that time again.
- MUSIC: New summer albums This year’s summer music release schedule looks a lot like a typical summer movie season: Big names and blockbusters abound.
MUSIC: Harmonic trio of goodies awaits music fans
Good things tend to come in threes, and the musical world — a realm with which I’ve increasingly lost touch as the months have progressed — has bestowed such a triumvirate of thrills upon me.
- MUSIC: Artpark announces schedule Everyone should be able to find something to be glad about in the new Artpark summer schedule announced on Wednesday.
- MUSIC: Staind to rock Falls Staind has had four top-five records and even more rock chart-topping singles, but it’s the band’s decade-old first hit for which fans clamor.
- More Music Headlines