- SLIDESHOW: Volunteers Search for Judith Volunteers gathered on 102nd Street in Niagara Falls to search for the missing Judith Burr, 67. Shortly after the search began, the body of Judith was found in the dense brush just east of 102nd Street.
- SLIDESHOW: Niagara Charter School Niagara Charter School opened with an initial enrollment of 264 students in grades kindergarten through fourth. The school has added fifth and sixth grade students since then and this year has an enrollment of about 350 students. This year, staff members are preparing to prove to the State Education Department that it made the right choice in allowing them to open the doors back in 2006.
- SLIDESHOW: 20 must-see films for the holiday season One of the best ways to relax and remove yourself from the season’s stress is by taking time to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa or cider and watch holiday-themed films.
- 102nd T-NT Classic North Tonawanda runs over Tonawanda 40-14 in the 102nd T-NT matchup at North Tonawanda
SLIDESHOW: Day of Prayer service
Community Missions of Niagara Frontier held the prayer service as part of A National Day of Prayer for Mental Illness Recovery and Understanding.
Dan Aykroyd visits with fans in Niagara Falls New York
Niagara Falls - Hollywood actor Dan Aykroyd visits with fans on Saturday afternoon at Super Market Liquors and Wines, 8438 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, New York. Hundreds of fans lined up to meet the Canadian born comedian, actor, screenwriter, musician and winemaker. Aykroyd, who was given the key to the city of Niagara Falls, signed bottles of his Crystel Head vodka as well as memoriabilia from his career. Aykroyd thanked the mayor for the honor and also thanked the city for staging next week's 4th Annual Blues Festival. Aykroyd's most enduring role was that of Jake Elwood, one half of the Blues Brothers, along with the late John Belushi. The movie, by the same name, was released in 1980 and rejuvenate interest in the blues.
SLIDE SHOW: 46 Same-Sex couples wed near brink of falls
Fourty-six same-sex couples tied the knot at Goat Island State Park Monday morning, in celebration of the recently passed Marriage Equality Act in New York state. The mass wedding, which was presented by the Niagara Tourism and Convention Corp, included cake, flowers, music and much more, donated by more than a dozen local businesses and organizations.
SLIDESHOW: All hands on deck for Youngstown's regatta
More than 2,000 sailors and their supporters were expected in the village this weekend for the 37th Youngstown Level Regatta.
SLIDESHOW: Weekend festivals take over the Falls
City residents won’t have to look very far for something to do this weekend.
SLIDESHOW: Creedence Clearwater Revisited take the Artpark stage
Creedence Clearwater Revisted was the featured act for Artpark's Tuesday in the Park show.
- More Multimedia Headlines