SLIDESHOW: Niagara Charter School
Niagara Charter School opened with an initial enrollment of 264 students in grades kindergarten through fourth. The school has added fifth and sixth grade students since then and this year has an enrollment of about 350 students. This year, staff members are preparing to prove to the State Education Department that it made the right choice in allowing them to open the doors back in 2006.
SLIDESHOW: Ground broken on newest phase of Falls train station
The official groundbreaking for phase 3 of the Niagara Falls International Railway Station & Intermodal Transportation Center was held on Monday.
SLIDESHOW: Buffalo Sabres clean out their lockers after season to forget
Players for the Buffalo Sabres gathered for the last time on Monday and discussed the rough season with the media.
TUESDAY TALKS: N-W superintendent discusses a budget
In the Niagara Gazette's third Tuesday Talks segment, Niagara-Wheatfield Superintendent Lynn Fusco sits down for a conversation with reporter Timothy Chipp to talk about the district's budget.
VIDEO: Kalfas Magnet School Construction Update
Niagara Falls School District Deputy Superintendent Mark Laurrie, LPCiminelli Project Manager Tony Miceli and LPCiminelli Construction Superintendent Shaun Beckwith discuss the progress at Henry J. Kalfas Elementary on Beech Avenue.
VIDEO: A conversation with Dennis Brochey
Reporter Timothy Chipp talks with Town of Lewiston Supervisor Dennis Brochey about drainage problems at Lewiston Riverwalk and action following alleged gasoline thefts by two town cops.
- SLIDESHOW: Veterans Day marked in Town of Niagara, area eateries The Town of Niagara Lions and Lioness clubs held their annual Veterans Day ceremony at 11 a.m. at Veterans Heights Park.
VIDEO: Nor'easter brings new snow, wind to Connecticut
A nor'easter brought Connecticut its first snowfall of the season along with gusty, potentially damaging winds on Wednesday, only days after Superstorm Sandy knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of customers.
- SLIDESHOW: Memorial Day Weekend 2012 From Niagara Falls to Youngstown, residence celebrated Memorial Day weekend by attending memorial services, parades and enjoying the out doors.
- SLIDESHOW: Easter morning service at Fort Niagara
VIDEO: Penguin Love at the Aquarium of Niagara
Step inside the penguin exhibit to get a preview of the romantic event!
- More Multimedia Headlines
- SLIDESHOW: Ground broken on newest phase of Falls train station