- Local News
- Vote on first step of overhauling Falls' parking system set for Monday Mayor Paul Dyster is again trying to move forward a plan to overhaul the city's downtown parking system in an effort to increase revenue for the city.
- City man arrested on rape charge
- State comptroller's office back in Lewiston Town Hall Auditors from the state comptroller's office are visiting Lewiston Town Hall this winter as part of its normal fiscal watchdog efforts.
- Bait-and-shoot back in North Tonawanda to control surging deer population North Tonawanda will bring back a bait-and-shoot program it used for four years beginning in 2004 that common council members say was necessary to tackle a resurgent deer population.
- Two charged in raid
- Charter group to meet
Falls police, with state and federal agents, raid Pine Avenue shooting scene
A task force of Falls police detectives, narcotics investigators, State Police and state tax authorities, Border patrol agents and an investigator from the American music industry swooped into a business in the 2900 block of Pine Avenue late Thursday afternoon.
- Falls school board votes not to vote on polling site increase Public concerns were left unanswered after Niagara Falls City School Board members tabled a resolution to increase voting districts Thursday.
- Former Buffalo deputy mayor resigns Lockport post
- Ventry loses pro debut; Casal camp weighs options
- More Local News Headlines