- Local News
Wilson man flown to ECMC after falling from roof
A 74-year-old Chestnut Road man was flown by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center Saturday morning after falling from the roof of his home.
Deputies use Taser as woman is pulled from car after chase in Wilson
A 61-year-old Wilson woman who led sheriff's deputies on a chase from Wilson to Newfane and back to Wilson early Saturday morning was eventually pulled from her car after deputies used a Taser to subdue her.
Racial epithet spray-painted on side of home in Newfane
Sheriff's deputies were called to a South Main Street home on Friday for a vandalism call.
- TAKING BACK THE STREETS
- New site chosen for state parks police station The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation has decided against a controversial plan to build a new state parks police barracks near the Niagara Gorge.
Senate candidates want Maziarz's funds frozen
A pair of candidates looking to replace outgoing state Sen. George Maziarz on Friday called for federal authorities to put a hold on the incumbent’s campaign account, which finished the first half of the year with a balance in excess of $1 million.
Youngstown man charged in Lewiston purse snatching
A Youngstown man was arrested after a purse snatching at a grocery store in Lewiston on Monday.
- Niagara Community Center's future on hold A hearing on what to do with an abandoned North End community center is on hold until September.
- Three charged after drive-by shootings in the Falls Falls police are trying to determine what triggered a trio of drive-by shootings, first in the North and then in the South ends, early Thursday morning.
Man fleeing traffic stop leaves behind ID
New York State Police said a 24-year-old Niagara Falls man who ran from a traffic stop turned himself in on Wednesday.
- More Local News Headlines
- Wilson man flown to ECMC after falling from roof