- Local News
- VIDEO: Falls fight mom charged
- RABIES: Officials confirm first case of 2014. The Niagara County Department of Health reported its first animal rabies case of 2014 on Friday.
- Ferry Avenue mission no longer allowed to offer overnight, emergency lodging A Ferry Avenue rescue mission will no longer be allowed to offer overnight shelter to homeless men following a decision made this week by the city's code enforcement and law departments.
- Niagara Falls on the table as future home for Buffalo Bills Don't rule out Niagara Falls as a potential future home of the Buffalo Bills.
- Talks on Old Stone Chimney's move are pushing forward City, state and federal officials are continuing discussions over the future of the Old Stone Chimney, a Portage era relic that will need to be moved with the onset of a major road reconfiguration project this fall.
- Pierce Avenue raid turns up drugs, guns and gang members The Falls Police Emergency Response team banged on the front door of a Pierce Avenue home on Wednesday night.
- Cannata out as Riviera director, files lawsuit over severance deal When a new marquee is installed at the Riviera Theatre in North Tonawanda in a few weeks it may advertise more than just upcoming shows. It could well say "help wanted."
Falls mother charged with forcing teen daughter to fight, posting video online
A 34-year-old Falls woman was arrested Thursday night after Falls police said she forced her teen daughter to fight another teen and then posted video of the fight on a social media website.
- Falls school board votes down proposed tax levy increase There will be no tax levy increase for city of Niagara Falls residents due to the 2014-15 city school district budget.
Niagara Falls possible home for Bills
Don't rule out Niagara Falls as a potential future home of the Buffalo Bills.
Several officials told The Associated Press that a newly formed Bills stadium task force of public and private leaders seeking to bolster the team's long-term viability is considering sites that would put it closer to the team's burgeoning Ontario fan base.
- More Local News Headlines