- Local News
Cancer donation jar stolen from Newfane business
A McKee Street pizzeria reported to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office that an unknown person removed a cancer donation jar from the counter at the restaurant at about 9:10 p.m. Wednesday.
- Plan seeks phosphorus cuts to stop Lake Erie algae Sharp cutbacks in phosphorus runoff into Lake Erie are needed to counter a worsening problem of algae blooms that degrade water quality, harm fish and chase away tourists, a U.S.-Canadian agency said in a report to both governments Thursday.
- County pushes network upgrade forward
- Falls woman charged in shooting incident
Dyster offers reasons for hope in State of the City
Mayor Paul Dyster brought a message of renewal and hope to the people of Niagara Falls at his annual State of the City address Wednesday night.
- SAFE Act charges dismissed against Lockport man
- Cops continue drug raids in the city
Suspect in Big Lots stabbing arrested during Tuesday night's shooting incident
The man taken into custody during Tuesday night's shooting incident at 27th Street and Orleans Avenue is the suspect in Sunday's stabbing in the parking lot of a Lockport Big Lots.
St. Louis felon on run since 2005 caught at Rainbow Bridge
A 27-year-old man wanted on an arrest warrant for rape and sodomy was taken into custody at the Rainbow Bridge on Tuesday.
- Woman shot after Falls detective's gun grabbed Falls Police now say a woman was shot and wounded after another woman grabbed at the gun of a narcotics detective during an incident in the area of 27th Street and Orleans Avenue.
- More Local News Headlines
- Cancer donation jar stolen from Newfane business