- Local News
- Two charged in raid
- Charter group to meet
Falls police, with state and federal agents, raid Pine Avenue shooting scene
A task force of Falls police detectives, narcotics investigators, State Police and state tax authorities, Border patrol agents and an investigator from the American music industry swooped into a business in the 2900 block of Pine Avenue late Thursday afternoon.
- Falls school board votes not to vote on polling site increase Public concerns were left unanswered after Niagara Falls City School Board members tabled a resolution to increase voting districts Thursday.
- Former Buffalo deputy mayor resigns Lockport post
- Ventry loses pro debut; Casal camp weighs options
Cancer donation jar stolen from Newfane business
A McKee Street pizzeria reported to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office that an unknown person removed a cancer donation jar from the counter at the restaurant at about 9:10 p.m. Wednesday.
- Plan seeks phosphorus cuts to stop Lake Erie algae Sharp cutbacks in phosphorus runoff into Lake Erie are needed to counter a worsening problem of algae blooms that degrade water quality, harm fish and chase away tourists, a U.S.-Canadian agency said in a report to both governments Thursday.
- County pushes network upgrade forward
- Falls woman charged in shooting incident
- More Local News Headlines