- Local News
Man put into induced coma after he's found beaten at bar
A 47-year-old Wheatfield man found beaten outside of a Niagara Falls Boulevard bar early Saturday morning was placed in a medically induced coma due to the severity of his injuries.
- Falls police officials say Friday's street blitz made its point Falls cops said they wanted to send a message. "If you see it, stop," Narcotics Capt. Dave Legault told a squad of local, county, state and federal law enforcement officers as they hit the streets Friday night in a wave of saturation-style patrols.
- Lewiston officials questioning town's stewardship of Joseph Davis State Park There are mounting concerns within Lewiston over the fiscal risks of continuing its stewardship of Joseph Davis State Park.
- Dyster, other leaders seek to end veteran homelessness by end of 2015 Mayor Paul Dyster has vowed to end veteran homelessness in Niagara Falls by the end of 2015.
- Village of Wilson officials to detail dissolution prior to vote Village of Wilson officials will host an informational meeting on the impact of dissolving the village a few days before the public vote.
- Monitors try to secure Ukraine plane crash site
Wilson man flown to ECMC after falling from roof
A 74-year-old Chestnut Road man was flown by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center Saturday morning after falling from the roof of his home.
Deputies use Taser as woman is pulled from car after chase in Wilson
A 61-year-old Wilson woman who led sheriff's deputies on a chase from Wilson to Newfane and back to Wilson early Saturday morning was eventually pulled from her car after deputies used a Taser to subdue her.
Racial epithet spray-painted on side of home in Newfane
Sheriff's deputies were called to a South Main Street home on Friday for a vandalism call.
- TAKING BACK THE STREETS
- More Local News Headlines
- Man put into induced coma after he's found beaten at bar