- Local News
- Falls school official says district can't sell naming rights to new football stadium After a lengthy investigation, there won't be any corporate name attached to the new Falls high school football stadium being built as part of the district's capital project.
- Public vote on selling of vacant school properties set for Wednesday Cataract City voters will have an opportunity to decide whether the Niagara Falls School Board should sell a number of vacant buildings and lots on Wednesday.
- Town of Niagara official praises this past summer's road work Robert Herman, the Town of Niagara's highway superintendent, believes this past summer was one of the most productive years his department has ever seen.
- Tuesday capital project vote set in Wilson A public vote on a proposed $4.5 million Wilson School District capital construction project will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Zipp Athletic Center.
- Lockport man admits to federal drug charge|
- Bill seeks to address flooding aid A bipartisan group of state legislators who represent Niagara County and the Mohawk Valley said they will push to aid victims of flooding by introducing legislation that would create a state disaster recovery fund.
- Smokes are still shipping|Businesses on Seneca Nation still delivering tons of untaxed cigarettes a week When Congress passed a law in 2009 effectively banning mail-order deliveries of cigarettes, it was expected to snuff out entrepreneurs on New York's Indian reservations who were selling millions of cartons, tax-free, to consumers in high-tax states.
- Niagara-Wheatfield teacher 'geeks out' to refurbish district's cranky computers Edward Town Middle School had a problem.
- Falls cops pitch holiday safety With the arrival of Black Friday and the start of the winter holiday season, Falls cops are reminding folks that "crime never takes a holiday."
Shoppers being encouraged to patronize small businesses on Saturday
Charles LaRussa is hoping that "Rainbow Saturday" will give his holiday sales a boost.
- More Local News Headlines