- Local News
Newfane cemetery investigation could lead to new life for site
A Niagara County Sheriff's sergeant responding to a complaint involving an old cemetery on Lake Road may have sparked an effort to restore the property.
Injured Lockport man charged in Saturday morning stabbing incident
Lockport police have arrested one of the victims involved in an early morning stabbing incident in Lockport.
Cleanup plan for Niagara River costs $380 million
The Buffalo Sewer Authority will spend $380 million over the next 20 years to reduce the amount of untreated sewage and stormwater runoff flowing into the Niagara River, the Environmental Protection Agency announced Monday.
- Ken West beats Amherst in high school baseball
- Ken-East baseball 1-1 so far in Myrtle Beach
- City council to vote on $22.7M contract for train station project The Niagara Falls Intermodal Transportation Center has a prospective contractor.
- Niagara County Legislature to start over on data network Niagara County will shelve plans for a new phone and data network, but could end up working with Erie County in a similar bidding process.
- County says sex offenders on Davison isn't true
- Electrical rate hike explanation sought
- Proposed Wilson school budget includes six job cuts The Wilson Central School board of education last week adopted a $24.5 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year.
- More Local News Headlines
- Newfane cemetery investigation could lead to new life for site