- Local News
Wheatfield Lakes rezoning approved by board
For the first time in a while, the Quasar Energy Group controversy was not on the table when the Wheatfield Town Board sat down for a regular meeting on Monday evening.
Route 31 checkpoint nets six arrests in Lewiston
New York State Police and the Niagara County Sheriff's Office made six arrests after teaming up for a sobriety checkpoint Friday on Route 31 in Lewiston.
Newfane cemetery investigation could lead to new life for site
A Niagara County Sheriff's sergeant responding to a complaint involving an old cemetery on Lake Road may have sparked an effort to restore the property.
Injured Lockport man charged in Saturday morning stabbing incident
Lockport police have arrested one of the victims involved in an early morning stabbing incident in Lockport.
Cleanup plan for Niagara River costs $380 million
The Buffalo Sewer Authority will spend $380 million over the next 20 years to reduce the amount of untreated sewage and stormwater runoff flowing into the Niagara River, the Environmental Protection Agency announced Monday.
- Ken West beats Amherst in high school baseball
- Ken-East baseball 1-1 so far in Myrtle Beach
- City council to vote on $22.7M contract for train station project The Niagara Falls Intermodal Transportation Center has a prospective contractor.
- Niagara County Legislature to start over on data network Niagara County will shelve plans for a new phone and data network, but could end up working with Erie County in a similar bidding process.
- County says sex offenders on Davison isn't true
- More Local News Headlines
- Wheatfield Lakes rezoning approved by board