- Local News
Youth asking about marijuana at Barker summer camp is sent home
Niagara County Sheriff's deputies were called to a summer camp facility on Lower Lake Road in Barker on Friday for a possible drug offense.
- With 'Stop Common Core' line, Astorino taps into angry voters In the 1994 gubernatorial race, 54,000 votes cast on the "Tax Cut Now" ballot line created by Republicans to highlight New York's heavy tax load helped relatively unknown Republican state Sen. George Pataki upset Cuomo's father, Mario.
Isaiah 61 Project opens the doors on its first Falls renovation
A Whitney Avenue home that was once an eyesore has been fully refinished and is set to be sold.
- Lewiston officials still dealing with issues with town mine A clay mine based in the town remains open and active despite 11 issues of non-compliance with local excavation and zoning laws, a town official reported this week.
Brave souls rappel down casino-hotel building for Special Olympics.
Three siblings joined their wheelchair-bound brother in a descent down the side of the Seneca Niagara Casino on Friday as part of a fundraiser for the Special Olympics.
- Shooting response planned
- Parkway design posted
Tea party for Bella set for Sunday
Someday soon, a very sick little girl will open a box with a tiny tea set inside. If it brings her just a bit of happiness, then it will have done just what the givers hoped. That child's happiness will be a tribute to another little girl, Isabella Tennant, who died tragically two years ago at the hands of a teenage neighbor. Giving away tea sets is and part of a mission by her mom and a family friend to keep her memory alive.
SLIDESHOW: Going 'Over the Edge' at Seneca Niagara Casino
Good-hearted daredevils took turns rappelling down the 27-story Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel building on Friday to raise money for the 64,659 athletes of Special Olympics New York.
Hiker injured in fall pulled from Niagara Gorge
A hiker was pulled from the Niagara Gorge on the Canadian side late Friday morning after she fell about 20 feet down an embankment.
- More Local News Headlines
- Youth asking about marijuana at Barker summer camp is sent home