- Local News
- Falls cops rejoin county drug investigators It was a productive partnership in the war on drugs for almost 20 years.
- Falls officer hurt in Pine Avenue car accident Falls police are investigating the cause of an accident that left a four-year veteran of the police force hospitalized along with the driver of the other vehicle.
Dogs left out in cold seized from Wheatfield home
The SPCA of Niagara took three dogs from a Jennifer Court home early Saturday morning after police received complaints they had been left outside for several hours in the frigid cold.
- A classic reunion ahead of 'A Christmas Story' Thirty years after "A Christmas Story" was filmed, the actors still love laughing about their experience on the freezing film set -- and they'll be bringing those humorous memories to a packed Riviera Theatre today.
- Depetris' first trial set for early February A Niagara County Court judge has paved the way for the start of the first of two expected trials for Timothy Depetris.
Police: Woman missing since Monday contacted son Friday
A woman missing since Monday contacted a family member via a social media website, according to New York State Police.
- Niagara Falls Police Department's new fleet of SUVs about ready to hit the streets Falls police will have a larger and higher profile on the Cataract City streets in the coming weeks.
- Council doesn't budge on Owens' salary; OKs business development director The Niagara Falls City Council overturned four of the 13 vetoes Mayor Paul Dyster put forth, putting more than $119,500 back into the city's 2014 budget that had been cut through council amendments to the mayor's proposed 2014 budget.
- Falls school board approves $170K in change orders for capital project Temperatures dipping below freezing and snow falling from the clouds have pushed those working on the Falls City School District's $67 million capital project inside for the winter.
Elderly man dies after being struck by vehicle in Lewiston
A Lewiston man has died of injuries sustained following a vehicle-pedestrian accident on Model City Road in the Town of Lewiston, police said.
- More Local News Headlines