- Local News
- CAMPUS CLIPS
- Federal court approves $440K DuPont settlement The U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York has approved an agreement between the Environmental Protection Agency and DuPont following allegations that the Town of Tonawanda Yerkes plant was not properly monitoring its air emissions.
- Falls police probe pair of shootings Falls police are investigating a pair of shootings Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
City officials moving forward with refuse program despite council inaction
The implementation of a refuse and recycling overhaul will continue despite the delay of the passage an accompanying law.
- Dareus back at camp after abuse program agreement
Rochester bicyclists injured in Lockport crash
A 24-year-old woman and her 52-year-old step-father were taken to Lockport Hospital Monday morning after the woman was struck with something and their bikes collided.
City council holds off on renewing tax agreement with One Niagara
The owners of a downtown building will have to wait to put their tax issues with the City of Niagara Falls behind them.
New Falls refuse and recycling program tabled by city council
While the city's efforts to overhaul the waste and recycling system roll forward, a law set to accompany the new program has hit a snag.
Lewiston officials examining NYPA fund usage
The issue of how accumulated funds collected through the Town of Lewiston's relicensing agreement with the New York Power Authority should be distributed was tabled by the town board at Monday's meeting.
- Niagara Falls shooting suspect charged again The man charged in a wild 19th Street shooting, has been indicted on drug charges as well.
- More Local News Headlines