- Local News
Stray animals a topic for Wheatfield board
Town board members heard concerns this week about an ongoing issue with stray animals in the community.
Falls schools property sale vote is today
Despite the calendar saying Wednesday, it's time to head to the polls to vote in the city of Niagara Falls.
- Fisherman carried from gorge
Deputies follow the tracks to man suspected of car break-in in Lockport
Tracks left in the snow led Niagara County Sheriff's deputies to a car break-in suspect in the Town of Lockport early Tuesday morning.
Falls man caught speeding nearly 100 mph in stolen car
A Falls man was arrested by New York State Police in Cortland after he was spotted driving 100 mph in Cortland in what turned out to be a stolen car.
Lockport man hit up for $50 by suspicious couple
A 50-year-old Lockport resident called Niagara County Sheriff's deputies to report a suspicious situation involving a man and woman trying to extort $50 from him Monday night outside a drug store on Lincoln Avenue.
Human remains found in wooded area of Town of Lockport
A walk in the woods led to a grim discovery on Monday after a local resident found human remains in the Town of Lockport.
No deal for driver in fatal May 19 crash on Walmore Road
An effort to strike a plea deal in a fatal auto accident in the Town of Lewiston has apparently failed.
- From vacant house to 'adventure park' on Cedar Avenue Downtown residents will soon have a new place for their kids to run, jump and climb.
- Community Foundation announces Falls awards, new mobile alerts The Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo's scholarship program has awarded over $15,000 to Niagara Falls high school students for the 2013-14 school year.
- More Local News Headlines
- Stray animals a topic for Wheatfield board