- Local News
As bids for Buffalo Bills come in, stadium group watches and waits
Tuesday's deadline for submission of bids by individuals and groups looking to become the next owner of the Buffalo Bills is not likely to have an immediate effect on efforts to develop a new stadium in Western New York, possibly even in Niagara Falls.
Man's bizarre behavior after Lewiston traffic stop leads to drug charges
A Ransomville man who was acting bizarrely after nearly causing a head-on collision in Lewiston Tuesday night was eventually charged with a pair of drug-related charges.
Flash flood warning for southern Niagara County
A flash flood warning is in effect through 3:45 p.m. today in southern Niagara County, according to the National Weather Service in Buffalo.
Buffalo man facing drug charges after festival death
A local man is facing narcotics charges in connection to the overdose death of another man at a New York City music festival.
Shooting that left victim a paraplegic lands Falls man long prison term
A Niagara Falls man who was convicted of shooting a childhood friend is now heading to prison.
Quiet streets a relief for Falls police
Falls police expressed relief Tuesday night that the city's streets in the North and South Ends had been "eerily quiet" for 48 hours.
- Assault suspect takes a plea, considers second plea deal in drive-by shooting case A young Falls man pleaded guilty Tuesday to his role in both a home invasion robbery and a second assault and robbery of the same victim.
- Border bridges to start taking E-ZPass on Aug. 11 Starting next month, the E-ZPass system will be accessible to motorists using the Rainbow, Whirlpool and Lewiston-Queenston bridges.
- North Tonawanda shuts down Sportsplex North Tonawanda officials have condemned the Sportsplex -- chaining the doors and shutting it to the public -- due to a long list of safety concerns that have gone unaddressed by the building's owners.
Lockport bank robbery suspect sought
The M&T Bank branch at Walnut and Pine streets was robbed just after noon Tuesday.
- More Local News Headlines
- As bids for Buffalo Bills come in, stadium group watches and waits