Watch Livestream's 24/7 Sandycam feed as Hurricane Sandy approaches the coast.
- Local News
- Falls Firefighter Toy Fund hosts annual holiday dinner It is as much a part of the Falls' Christmas traditions as brightly lit trees and lots of snow.
- After meeting, county lawmaker says Abraham will continue CWM expansion fight For those looking to keep Chemical Waste Management from expanding its operations in the Town of Porter, Tuesday's Niagara County Legislature administrative committee meeting was an important step in the process.
- Niagara Town Board discusses police commissioner post The town board held a public hearing on Tuesday evening to discuss the appointment of the town's police commissioner.
- Local group boosts Griffon Park's greenery Griffon Park's makeover has taken another step forward.
Deputy quickly solves case of the missing snowmen in Lockport
A Niagara County Sheriff's deputy investigating a missing snowman from a Royal Parkway North residence in Lockport on Monday night was quickly able to identify a suspect — Mother Nature.
State board calls for 2-year property tax freeze
Gov. Andrew Cuomo embraced his tax commission's proposal Tuesday for a two-year freeze on what he called crushing local property taxes.
Park plan presented to Niagara Falls City Council
Niagara Falls now has a citywide parks master plan.
Narcotics detectives arrest three during weekend drug raids
Falls police narcotics detectives have kicked off the holiday season with multiple drug raids that began just before Thanksgiving and have continued into December.
Lewiston Town Board still working on Riverwalk resolution
After planning for months, there's still no resolution to the drainage issues plaguing the Lewiston Riverwalk housing community near Lower River and Pletcher roads.
NT native killed by hit-and-run driver in Colorado
Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding a driver who was involved in a fatal hit-and-run crash near Colorado Springs.
- More Local News Headlines