- Local News
Nonprofit home rehab project growing in the Falls
The Isaiah 61 project is gearing up for renovation work on another house.
- Mother of child burn victims begins effort to help others Amy Hosler knows what it's like to pick up life and take off in an emergency situation.
- Niagara Falls City Council to consider hike to SPCA contract The SPCA of Niagara and the city are set to renew their contract for next year, though it will cost the city more money than in years past.
- Vatican looking for input from Catholics In October, the Vatican will have a synod on the family and evangelization.
- Pedestrian killed in Kenmore A car struck two pedestrians as they were crossing Kenmore Avenue in the Town of Tonawanda Thursday night, killing a 52-year-old woman and injuring a 55-year-old man.
Cambria woman charged after meth lab found in home
Niagara County Sheriff's deputies arrested a Cambria woman after discovering a meth lab in a home on Friday.
Town of Niagara project draws complaints
A group of residents filled the boardroom at town hall on Thursday evening to voice concerns about an issue impacting the Ziblut Court and Effie Drive neighborhoods.
- Lewiston ready for Christmas Walk
- Falls police catch up with burglary suspects after tip An alert neighbor's call allowed Falls police to take two men into custody who are suspected of trying to break into a Jerauld Avenue home Thursday morning.
Felony charges for teens involved in assault on Lockport school administrator
Two Lockport teens are facing assault charges stemming from a Wednesday night attack on Lockport Athletic Director Patrick Burke and a school monitor.
- More Local News Headlines
- Nonprofit home rehab project growing in the Falls