102nd T-NT Classic
North Tonawanda runs over Tonawanda 40-14 in the 102nd T-NT matchup at North Tonawanda
- Local News
- Niagara Falls Police Department's new fleet of SUVs about ready to hit the streets Falls police will have a larger and higher profile on the Cataract City streets in the coming weeks.
- Council doesn't budge on Owens' salary; OKs business development director The Niagara Falls City Council overturned four of the 13 vetoes Mayor Paul Dyster put forth, putting more than $119,500 back into the city's 2014 budget that had been cut through council amendments to the mayor's proposed 2014 budget.
- Falls school board approves $170K in change orders for capital project Temperatures dipping below freezing and snow falling from the clouds have pushed those working on the Falls City School District's $67 million capital project inside for the winter.
Elderly man dies after being struck by vehicle in Lewiston
A Lewiston man has died of injuries sustained following a vehicle-pedestrian accident on Model City Road in the Town of Lewiston, police said.
- Attorney says police went too far in SAFE act charge While dozens of supporters stood by Paul A. Wojdan at Lockport City Court on Wednesday, his attorney argued that police went too far in searching his client's gun.
Isaiah 61 nets $132K grant from Regional Economic Development Council
The good news keeps rolling in for the Isaiah 61 Project.
- Dyster budget vetoes up for vote Thursday City lawmakers will vote on vetoes to a number of cuts the council made to Mayor Paul Dyster's proposed budget at a special meeting to be held this afternoon.
- Pair of city salaries again in the spotlight Mayor Paul Dyster is pushing for city council to uphold two key vetoes, both of which failed during last year's budget process.
Lewiston police track down suspected burglar
Lewiston police responding to a burglary about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday arrested a woman after following her tracks left in the snow.
- Marchant trial set to start Jan. 6 The trial of Jennifer R. Marchant will begin on Jan. 6, after a final pretrial hearing ensued Wednesday in Niagara County Court.
- More Local News Headlines