102nd T-NT Classic
North Tonawanda runs over Tonawanda 40-14 in the 102nd T-NT matchup at North Tonawanda
- Local News
Underground Railroad center close to opening its doors
Niagara Falls' role in the story of the Underground Railroad will soon be on display.
- Falls police probe Center Court shooting What had been a mostly quiet weekend on Cataract City streets was shattered by more gunfire Sunday night.
- City awards $280K in grants to several downtown projects The city's banking arm has approved $280,000 in grants to local developers.
- Lewiston officials looking at a tough 2015 budget If the Lewiston Town Board wants to avoid enacting a town tax next year, about $1.5 million needs to be cut from the 2015 budget, officials said Monday night.
- Kenmore bar owner murder trial adjourned The trial of Antonio Martin-Brown -- the man accused of killing Kenmore bar owner Vincent James Cottone -- has been adjourned for a third time.
Coast Guard rescues three from disabled sailboat near Youngstown
The U.S. Coast Guard says it has rescued three people from a disabled sailboat on Lake Ontario.
- Cuomo defends handling of corruption panel during Buffalo visit Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday defended his handling of an anti-corruption commission, dismissing reportsU that his administration interfered with its work.
Lottery tickets and $10 taken in Lockport bowling alley burglary
Niagara County Sheriff's deputies were called to Allie Brandt Lanes on Lincoln Avenue early Sunday morning after staff discovered the bowling alley had been burglarized.
- IN BUSINESS: ReNU director named to '30 Under 30' list Tom Lowe, director of ReNU Niagara, has been named to the 2014 class of Buffalo Business First's 30 Under 30 honorees. The award recognizes 30 Western New Yorkers in the early stages of their careers who are achieving at high levels at work and in the community.
Falls police send Emergency Response Team officers into shooting hot spots Saturday night
It was plainclothes detectives searching for suspects on Friday night and well-armed Emergency Response Team officers patrolling hot spots from late Saturday night until early Sunday morning.
- More Local News Headlines
- Underground Railroad center close to opening its doors