- Local News
Michael Marra announces sudden resignation from Lewiston Town Board
Lewiston Town Councilman Michael J. Marra announced his resignation today, effective July 25, from the town board.
Unruly teenager leads to shutdown of 800 block of Armory Place
A teenager who refused to cooperate with representatives from Child Protective Services caused Niagara Falls police to shut down part of a city street for about an hour Wednesday morning.
Man who crossed lower Niagara River in kayak to escape prosecution gets more jail time
Another state prison term has been handed down to a New Jersey man who fled to Canada across the lower Niagara River just before he was due to be sentenced for stealing from his neighbors after Tropical Storm Irene.
Home on 20th Street reportedly shot at again
Falls police were called to a home on the 2700 block of 20th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday for a report of shots fired.
Police say NT arson suspect arrested again after setting fire to her own home
A 5th Avenue woman has been arrested once again, accused of setting more fires on the street she lives on, according to the North Tonawanda Police Department.
- Legislator takes aim at Town of Niagara IDA A Niagara County lawmaker wants to eliminate what he considers to be a redundancy in local government by disbanding the industrial development agency that serves the Town of Niagara.
- Lewiston embezzlement case delayed State Police investigators are looking for a little more time to determine exactly how much cash the former office manager of a Lewiston doctor's office took.
- Lewiston officials work on plan for NYPA host funds The issue of how accumulated funds collected through the Town of Lewiston's relicensing agreement with the New York Power Authority should be distributed was tabled at Monday's meeting.
- Praxair to receive $10 million for upgrade
- Movie Listings - Wednesday
- More Local News Headlines
- Michael Marra announces sudden resignation from Lewiston Town Board