LOCKPORT — The wife of a convicted child molester, who helped her husband flee prosecution in Niagara County Court earlier this year, was jailed Tuesday.
- Local News
- NIMAC: New brand for air base group
- RULING: Tonawanda Coke motion denied
- CRIME: Falls teen nabbed for press box damage
- Bids clarified for county data network
Falls School District expanding polling sites
With an eye towards the future, the Niagara Falls City School Board voted unanimously Thursday to undo a December 2012 decision to redistrict its voting locations within the city.
- CRIME: Police seeking robbery suspect
- ANNOUNCEMENT: City grant sought for Memorial
- Voting districts topic of Falls school board's special meeting A special meeting has been called for the Niagara Falls City School Board tonight in order to resolve issues related to voting districts for school elections.
- Snow days impacting school district schedules Another snow day has school district superintendents in western Niagara County scrambling.
- NIMAC to give update, unveil new logo Members of the Niagara Military Affairs Council (NIMAC) will be giving an update on the organization's efforts regarding the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, and unveiling a new logo, during a press conference on Friday.
- More Local News Headlines