- Local News
Students from Michigan arrested for venturing onto dangerous ice at Terrapin Point
Neither fences, nor caution tape, nor the threat of plunging over the falls was enough to deter five Michigan college students from climbing out on an icy ledge at Terrapin Point on Thursday.
- FOCUSING ON POVERTY
- AG lists top frauds
- Verdict favors Mongielo
- Weppner challenging Higgins
- Niagara Falls school board meeting on polling place issue next week The Niagara Falls School Board is expected to vote during a special meeting next week on a proposal to increase the number of polling places in the district in time for the May election.
- Region sees job growth pick up
Neck tattoo undoes Falls man during Newfane traffic stop
Niagara County Sheriff's deputies said they verified the identity of a man stopped for speeding by positively identifying a tattoo on his neck Thursday morning.
- Mongielo jury to begin deliberations on Friday A city court jury will begin deliberations today in the trial of David J. Mongielo, the auto shop owner who was arrested during a city police traffic checkpoint on June 27.
- Wednesday's water main break near Niagara Falls Boulevard investigated Niagara Falls Water Board officials are investigating a water main break near Niagara Falls Boulevard and 46th Street that spilled about 1.5 million gallons of water into the street Wednesday evening.
- More Local News Headlines
- Students from Michigan arrested for venturing onto dangerous ice at Terrapin Point