- Lew-Port alumni honorees stress building up local community The theme inside Lewiston-Porter High School's auditorium Thursday was community. Give back to it. Help it grow. Allow it to help you grow.
Members of Lewiston Police Department investigated
Officials in the Town of Lewiston have confirmed the completion of an investigation into an undisclosed "allegation" made against members of the town's police department.
- State office questions lack of reporting for Joe Davis Park entity that Lewiston official says soon will be dissolved The New York State Authorities Budget Office has censured the members of a local development corporation for failing to file annual and audit reports in a timely fashion as required under state law.
CWM legal fight funds draw a crowd
Lewiston Town Hall filled with concerned residents Monday as the town's board gathered for its monthly work session.
- Community questions bring explanation on Lewiston's lack of funding of CWM expansion fight With Lewiston Town Board members entering preliminary work on the budget recently, rumors began quickly circulating the town has not been funding its portion of a county-led effort to fight the expansion of Chemical Waste Management through an Albany-based attorney.
- Funds to help grow Stella Niagara preserve With the help of some New York Power Authority relicensing agreement money, the Western New York Land Conservancy is moving closer to creating a nature preserve on the property of Lewiston's Stella Niagara.
- Tri-Nation Choir ready for its US debut Sunday in Lewiston A debut can only be experienced once. For the singers in the recently formed Tri-Nation Choir, the first time singing on American soil is expected to be special.
- Lewiston officials talk 2014 town budget With autumn taking over the calendar, it's time once again for the start of leaves changing colors, pumpkin-flavored drinks and town governments talking finances.
- Lewiston officials trying to deal with water issues in Riverwalk subdivision Sometimes the best envisioned plans never come to fruition. One in Lewiston has left residents of the Lewiston Riverwalk housing community with more questions than answers.
- Students, faculty tackle Lew-Port landscaping trouble spot For a few years, the grounds outside Lewiston-porter Middle School's main entrance looked to be in disarray. A small patch of flowers, meant to be a bit of a garden, was overrun with weeds.
- More Lewiston Headlines