- Mayoral candidate Jamie Symmonds has eye on Village of Lewiston's growth Angel to Apple owner Jamie Symmonds has known for quite a while she would end up getting involved in politics. She's been politically minded for as long as she can remember and has held a number of volunteer positions around the village because of her thought process.
- Collesano ready to serve a second term as Village of Lewiston mayor Terry Collesano's first term as mayor has been filled with excitement.
- Now fatal pedestrian/vehicle accident still under investigation Accident investigators from both the Lewiston Police Department and the Niagara County Sheriff's Office are still working on their probe of a crash that has taken life of a 71-year-old woman.
- Lewiston's Grandpaws Pet Emporium changing addresses on Center Street Grandpaws Pet Emporium is on the move. The Center Street business is set to take over the vacant shop space at 402 Center St., next to The Brickyard, beginning July 2.
- Village of Lewiston board talks Center Street upkeep A conversation Monday evening could lead to some progress in the ongoing battle to beautify Center Street in the village of Lewiston.
Lorde coming to Artpark in September
Pop sensation Lorde will play a show at Artpark this September.
Back for 17th year, Relay For Life Lewiston/Niagara kicks off June 21
Cancer never sleeps. Therefore, neither can those who fight it, whether they be doctors or those who raise money for research into cures.
High-speed chase ends with car in flames, suspect caught
A 26-minute high-speed chase ended early Sunday morning when the suspect's car burst into flames and he had to flee on foot. He was caught a short distance away, according to Lewiston police.
- With the push of a button, Lew-Port students get into character What do Amelia Earhart, Mia Hamm, Christopher Columbus, Louis Pasteur and John F. Kennedy have in common? They each, along with many other historical figures, visited the Lewiston-Porter Intermediate School cafeteria Thursday morning.
- Lewiston Town Board approves $40K bill for Artpark police costs Lewiston's drama with Artpark concerning costs of police protection is over.
- More Lewiston Headlines