- SLIDESHOW: GardenFest blooms in Lewiston The ninth annual GardenFest takes over Lewiston's Center Street today and Sunday.
- Residents sound off on Bridgewater project in Lewiston Like many of his neighbors, George Curtis is expressing his desire to keep a 139-unit senior citizen apartment complex from being built at the intersection of Model City and Ridge roads in Lewiston.
Collesano re-elected mayor in the Village of Lewiston
It was a close call Tuesday but voters in the Village of Lewiston ultimately decided what it had from its mayor was good enough for another four years.
Mayor Terry Collesano earned his second term as the village’s chief executive after narrowly defeating one of his pair of challengers, business owner Jamie Symmonds. Community advocate Jacqueline Lampman finished third in the race.
- Three on the ballot for Village of Lewiston mayor in Tuesday's election Voters have a choice to make when voting in the Village of Lewiston's general election Tuesday.
- Jacqueline Lampman cites drive, concern for village as reason for mayor candidacy Jacqueline Lampman is a bit of a wild card. Running for mayor in the Village of Lewiston, she's neither an endorsed Republican nor Democrat. She isn't a politician, either.
- SLIDESHOW: Special guest drops by Lew-Port on Friday A Rainbow Air helicopter brought a special guest to Lewiston-Porter Middle School during an annual celebration for students who have gone the entire year without a discipline report.
- Delayed hearing on Bridgewater Estates angers residents Residents looking to express their concerns, beliefs and outrages about a proposed senior citizen housing project in Lewiston were shut down Thursday.
- Mayoral candidate Jamie Symmonds has eye on Village of Lewiston's growth Angel to Apple owner Jamie Symmonds has known for quite a while she would end up getting involved in politics. She's been politically minded for as long as she can remember and has held a number of volunteer positions around the village because of her thought process.
- Collesano ready to serve a second term as Village of Lewiston mayor Terry Collesano's first term as mayor has been filled with excitement.
- Now fatal pedestrian/vehicle accident still under investigation Accident investigators from both the Lewiston Police Department and the Niagara County Sheriff's Office are still working on their probe of a crash that has taken life of a 71-year-old woman.
- More Lewiston Headlines