- Palmer, Brochey focus on town finances in Lewiston supervisor race Pretty soon, the political mailings will end, the commercials will stop airing and voters will be asked to make a choice in Lewiston between village Trustee Dennis Brochey and town Councilman Ernie Palmer for supervisor.
UPDATE: Lewiston Town Board votes to pay legal bill over CWM expansion fight
Results of Monday’s Lewiston Town Board meeting may not be exactly what environmentalist groups and residents may have wanted, but an outstanding bill is set to be paid.
Lewiston Town Board votes to pay legal bill over CWM expansion fight
Results of Monday's Lewiston Town Board meeting may not be exactly what environmentalist groups and residents may have wanted, but an outstanding bill is set to be paid.
- Anniversary year a good one for Artpark & Company Four new directors were elected to the Artpark & Company board on Wednesday during its annual meeting at the Niagara Falls Country Club.
- Toohey in line for reduced sentence in embezzlement case Federal prosecutors say they will ask for a reduced sentence for disbarred Lewiston lawyer Timothy Toohey in connection with the Hickory Stick embezzlement case.
- Lewiston town board wants power authority to help fund police and fire services Lewiston officials are hoping New York State politicians come to their senses and change the rules concerning one of the largest properties off the tax rolls in the border town.
- Lew-Port alumni honorees stress building up local community The theme inside Lewiston-Porter High School's auditorium Thursday was community. Give back to it. Help it grow. Allow it to help you grow.
Members of Lewiston Police Department investigated
Officials in the Town of Lewiston have confirmed the completion of an investigation into an undisclosed "allegation" made against members of the town's police department.
- State office questions lack of reporting for Joe Davis Park entity that Lewiston official says soon will be dissolved The New York State Authorities Budget Office has censured the members of a local development corporation for failing to file annual and audit reports in a timely fashion as required under state law.
CWM legal fight funds draw a crowd
Lewiston Town Hall filled with concerned residents Monday as the town's board gathered for its monthly work session.
- More Lewiston Headlines