- Sampling Canada's tasty treats
VIDEO: Casa Antica chef demonstrates recipe for smelt in celebration of Smelt Fest
Casa Antica among restaurants participating in Lewiston's smelt fest May 2.
- TOM'S CORNER: Spring tune up and summer prep for your car The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- 'A really good feeling'
- Natural Health: B-12 may be the cure to many ailments Are you suffering from lack of energy, brain fog, poor memory, light-headedness, or ringing in your ears? Do you have pale skin, sore/tingling tongue, hands or feet, bleeding gums, or a mysterious cough? If you say yes to any of the above, you may be suffering from a B-12 deficiency.
- PROBLEMS SOLVED: The Niagara Community Action program celebrates 50 years of fixing lives. Susan Quirk never thought she'd need the help. Then one day the avid distance runner was hit by a car. Her life was turned upside down. Her neck was broken and her spine was badly damaged. Formerly a successful hotel and restaurant executive, she was unable to work.
- Historic Riviera Theatre marquee now in place The face of the Riviera Theatre and Performing Arts Center, the long-awaited and newly-refurbished marquee, was lifted in place Tuesday along Webster Street after an extensive project to modernize the vintage structure.
- Firehouse Subs sets its grand opening for May 3 Two sisters opened a Firehouse Subs franchise in the Town of Niagara in December because they appreciated that the franchise was designed to help local firemen and the communities they serve.
- UB's D-Link helps teens deal with diabetes Adolescence is stressful enough, but going through it with a chronic disease that requires multiple daily injections and finger pricks, as well as a fair amount of mental math, is asking a lot of the average teen.
- TOM'S CORNER: Bringing your own parts to repair shop is a bad idea The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- More Features Headlines